ok check out this cover. SHOCK TREATMENT REDO COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006

whats up with your hairline?you should use a different picture.you look like a retarded person playing with electric.no hate im just telling the truth.

take a different picture but keep the jumper cables.you should make it like your reachin out with the jumper cables at the camera with more of a devious look.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Juan Million said:
Taking a new picture isn't going to give him an instant jerry curl.
lol.. sorry for having a fucked up head.. either way , i like it how it is . the only i would ask to change is put the eye color back to normal.

thanks for the feedback everyone.

juan , we'll holla at you real soon man

Apr 25, 2002
^I hear you on the eye color, and we can even work on the hairline if we have to.

Keep in mind folks, this is just a sample, a mere night's effort. If we go forward with this then all feedback will be considered for the final. Thanks for checking it out and leaving your comments.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Juan Million said:
^I hear you on the eye color, and we can even work on the hairline if we have to.

Keep in mind folks, this is just a sample, a mere night's effort. If we go forward with this then all feedback will be considered for the final. Thanks for checking it out and leaving your comments.
dope.... the hairline doesnt bother me at all , it just looks like the way it was shaded , no big deal at all... i'll holla

Mar 18, 2006
you should use a different picture.thats a fucked up angle for that picture.your hairline is running from your face and your head looks about 8 months pregnant.

why dont you remove your picture and just use that logo in the center and make it bigger for your cover?I'm not saying you ugly or anything but that logo is sic with it.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
yeh Dubb, good thinkin havin ur pic on ur cover... cuz when I picked up The Garbage Man i didnt even know ur ass was white cuz I had never seen you, an all you see on the cover is a shadow haha....Representin your name is great, but if you really wanna get out there you gotta represent your whole image (not saying i know for sure what im talkin about since i personally dont got shit out)LOL, but in my opinion.... AN i like the 2nd one better...

Jul 25, 2004
Juan Million said:
The "lightning bolt/arrow" is not copyrighted and was not taken from Marilyn Manson. If you ever see a real electrical warning sign or sticker, that is where the bolt comes from and that it where Manson got it from.

http://images.google.com/images?svn...-09,HPIA:en&q=electricity+warning&btnG=Search

fuk the bolt,find one of the guy gettin his hand shoked wityh the bolt runnin through em.

(is there a way to chek if an image is copyrighted?...and maybe noone else will notice/care that dude had 2 or 3 albums with that symbol on it...among sum other crazy ass shit)

The only reason i brought this up is I'd like to see C-Dubbs album do well,and one of my folx( who is goin to school for graphic design)was tellin me thatu can get sued for jus about Ne thing,including not altering original fonts,and or using certain images.

& I figured if anyone had a squad of good lawyers,it would prolly B this crazy fuk.:paranoid:

so
Do wut U do
& best of lukk Dubb

:siccness:
ChEeCh