Ok, bought an X-BOX today...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Thanks man, your input helped out alot.

Nah, I haven't even taken "Thing" out of the wrapper yet. I picked HALO to play first cuz I bought it used and it wasn't in the wrapper. I want a good racing game. The dude who helped me out suggested Sega GT2. Got any other suggestions? I'm waiting to come across a used NFL and NBA 2K3 right now.

And Jazz, if you reading this, I think I'm coming out there anyway (Fri or Sat). Poetic wants to ride with me and we're gonna stop and see evilatino too.

May 20, 2002
Try Test Drive if u want a racing game. Theres this jet ski racing game thats hella koo too but i dont remember the name of it. Project Gotham Racing and burnout were both hella weak.

May 3, 2002
I thought Burnout! was a good racing game.
You gotta "boost" for as long as you can without crashing. When you crash, it puts the race on hold for a few seconds (which sucks, but it replays the crash and gives you the option to save it at the end of the race) then you have to re-fill your "boost" meter again.
You also can't go back on a level, if for instance you're playing two players and you want to go face-to-face (with one player racing the track backwards and the other the right way), you can't. And... there's no drivers in the cars! Makes it seem more un-real.

Apr 25, 2002
I think 'The Thing' is a tight ass game, but if your lookin for a cool racing game, check out Rally cross

and damn im gonna have to pick up Hitman 2 also...... .:mad: Errr, to much money in tha last few days! but it should be worth it, has been but shit, Hitman 1 was off the hooooook!

C

CinFul-1

You gotta swoop up Munch's odysea, thats a pretty funny game and you have to be smart to solve the levels.

May 16, 2002
/\/\...You mean Mortal Kombat - Deadly Aliance for the X-Box...Its drops Nov 22nd...If I was a X-Box owner I snatch that game up quick when it hits stores...It looks RAW!

May 27, 2002
good shit DT....got one too

some game ideas....
max payne
amped
project gotham racing
odysea (hes right it is for smart folks)
madden 2003
the new nhl and nbas when they drop
hunter the reconing
and mk5 when that shit drops

May 20, 2002
I hated burnout, that shit was hella too realistic. Everytime u crash the game stops, even if u jus graze a car. How r u posed to race if u cant knock nobody off the road?! I didnt really like project gotham either. But imma definately get that Hitman 2.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
i picked up an xbox yesterday, only cause it's easier to get modded than ps2. but still, it's off the hook. splinter cell looks awesome on xbox

May 2, 2002
the ps2 dont have shit on the x box, gta is tight, but just wait for True Crime the streets of LA. the game takes place throughtout 400 square miles of LA with the real streets, buildings, etc. just like gta but way siccer