ok 4 real lynch has lost a step

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2005
On the real i had all of lynch albums plus some unreleased joints and all but listen. lynch has fallen into a trap. he has let life take him to a place of hurt and the creativity has suffered. if u support him now it's only on the hardcore tip. lynch has lost a step. rhymes, beats, flow, overall is just sad. i aint felt em since EBK. I think that when i did feel em i was on some sicc shit, but when i heard suicide note that's when i knew it was over. he lost a lot. i think it was the sicx situaton that killed em'. when that happend his flow switched. lisen to SOTS and Loaded. Tell me he wasn't ill and diffrent.

1 luv.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Make your final decision after his next album...you only disliked 1 Lynch album(talking about solo's)..If I gave up on artists after 1 bad album, I promise you I wouldnt be listening to any artist today...That's real...Though I liked LBI, I can see why some dont, but I suggest you wait until after "Dinner and a Movie" to determine if Lynch lost it.. at least then you will be able use 2 albums to support you instead of 1..

Jun 11, 2004
Train1983 said:
Make your final decision after his next album...you only disliked 1 Lynch album(talking about solo's)..If I gave up on artists after 1 bad album, I promise you I wouldnt be listening to any artist today...That's real...Though I liked LBI, I can see why some dont, but I suggest you wait until after "Dinner and a Movie" to determine if Lynch lost it..
I would have to agree, while everyone's got an opinion, I think Spit is being a bit harsh on Lynch. I do notice the change in style, but like it or not, thats to be expected. Artists can't be stagnant, and they gotta always keep fresh and creative. I personally don't dig the new shit like I dug some of the older shit (97-2000 era is the dopest imo), but fuk, Lynch can't please everyone. Look at how different Loaded was from Season, and how different Season was from 24 Deep. Music is constantly evolving. Smoke on that...

Feb 4, 2004
lbi was fire jus casue hes not um sum eatin babys shit he fell off lol yuer an idiot n im not a big lynch fan its xalled reality homie dude put his emotions out there not sum horror movie fairy tales