OHIO STATE GAMBLE GONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
ohio state best corner back leaves for the nfl and skips his senior year. lmao dude thought he had a good game cause he had 3 tackles and knocked down a pass. he said that he had some bad games and wanted to bounce back with this one.

tell him to holla at will poole and hell show dude how a real corner back plays.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U trippin proppa!! Gamble is a way better corner than Poole, and he will be a better pro as well!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Pole is coo, but Gamble is a better corner period!! I dont care about stats!! Gamble will be drafted higher and will be a better pro trust me!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
i dont think hell even get drafted in the first round. mabey high second. all draft anlyist have said poole will be first round. mabey gamble will be better, but untill he plays against the pass we wont know.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Maybe u wont know, but I know Gamble is better!! Gamble will be a 1st round pick easy!! U will see mane!! U listen to to many tv folks mane!! Form your own opinion sometimes!! Thats how u get Guru status!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
lol @ guru status. you picked from the begging of the college football season wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

anyway. gamble is ayight. i watched 5 or 6 ohio state games this year. and he didnt imprese. mabey thats because he didnt get to many chances to shine. well see though

Sep 13, 2002
usc gives up a gang of passing yards. due to all young and in expierenced secondary.

but ask mich about will poole. they aint seen a guy like that ever in the big 10. weak ass wanna be running conference.

Sep 13, 2002
guy has 2 out of the 5 usc players as over rated. i love this guy!!!!!!

i wonder what hell say 3 years from now when there 6 or 7 sc players that could go in the first round. well there second rounders because im bias and dont consider california teams any good.

Sep 13, 2002
that guys whole picks is off.

fuck fitz. dude will be ayight as a pro at best. he aint know star. id take roy williams over him even though i saw him and his half assed effort in the holiday bowl droppin passes and not finishing plays off.

theres bammer with his you dont know shit. sorry i aint a guru like you folks.

Sep 13, 2002
oh and while im at where.

when us usc fans were running there mouth bout how good we were and how we would get the NC. where the fuck were all you guru's at???? know where to be found.

oh and JASON WHITE IS A JOKE. i feel bad for ou next year having to have him. good till the big games come up then he gets stomped on. what a pussy. they should have benched him.