OH SHIT PRE ORDER GUNMOUTH 4 HIRE NICKATINA/ EQ CD & DVD OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
just preordered my copy. but it does make me wonder that they put that shit out so quickly after horns and halos. hope its not a half ass cd just trying to bank off the success of horns and halo. still cant wait for it though. more of me thinks itll be dope

3xLaZY said:
funny thing to me is, equipto is better than nicky, but he's still seen as the sidekick. i know dre put him on and everything, but at a certain point, the student will surpass the teacher...quipto sounds reaaaal clean on those laid back jazzy, musical beats...but on the last collab it seemed like he was trying to rap on beats that were taylor made for nicky's style...
dre is no teacher to queezy. he didnt even put him on. equipto was doing his thing way before he hooked up with nicky. they just found each other and realized they were tight together. nicky just broadened (and probably by alot, but i dont know) quiptos fan base.
personally i like dre better and still see him as the star of the show, but i know a few ppl who agree that quiptos better, and i could see why.

Oct 10, 2005
you know nicky never dissapoints, only one out there where you know you gone be gettin quality shit, and way more than just filler material - or a couple good songs. (like most new releases out the bay lately)

Mar 17, 2003
can you scan the covers and inside for me if u dont care? i got the 1st one so i was told i didnt need to get the new one lol

id love to see the art in the new one tho thanks in advance