Oh boy! Here comes the North Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kp

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
www.tootiterecords.com
Thanks for checkin it out

The self-titled album from "Jalone" is finished and you can get it off the website. The Family-4-Life is getting pressed now and will be droppin in a month or so. The boy has spits for real and he reppin my hood. Holla

Jun 26, 2003
i aint heard him yet, who knows he might have some talent but common man, there aint no hoods in napa. they got a bunch of peckerwood mothafuckaz with cowboy hats on and shit. i just hope he aint claimin to be hard and is more of a lyricist ya dig. i just don't like studio gangstas feel me? not trying to hate , tryin to conversate on game.

Kp

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
www.tootiterecords.com
"Every town has its ghetto"

We rep that 1-2-5 life homie and it's real. We puttin Napa on the map for rap finally and if you think its cowboys you must be thinken of petaluma or sonoma. Napa is like vallejo or santa rosa but smaller. And just cause you from Frisco dont mean you live in the PJs either so don't get it twisted killa. Anyway, the album is heated and I'm tryin to get it on Northern-Ridaz as soon as we can. Jim Hat and myself will bring more info when we get it. And shout to the PD for the graphics, real classy shit.

KP

Jun 26, 2003
Re: "Every town has its ghetto"

Kp said:
We rep that 1-2-5 life homie and it's real. We puttin Napa on the map for rap finally and if you think its cowboys you must be thinken of petaluma or sonoma. Napa is like vallejo or santa rosa but smaller. And just cause you from Frisco dont mean you live in the PJs either so don't get it twisted killa. Anyway, the album is heated and I'm tryin to get it on Northern-Ridaz as soon as we can. Jim Hat and myself will bring more info when we get it. And shout to the PD for the graphics, real classy shit.

KP
jim hat, shut yo mouf nigga. i didn't ask u shit so keep it shut. napa aint shit potna. don't even compare it to vallejo. i aint from the pj's then what do they call this housing project i live in on connecticut and watchman's way??? u punk mothafuckaz couldn't walk a day in my shoes nigga. i'm thru with the swift talk ying yang woo wop woo wop. peep game playa, i aint down with this internet fakeass drama.