OG Chuhks Feat. Reckless - "Ghosts" (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Good work dude, as others have said already, dope beat, video wasn't bad either. The female did real good, you got the voice but you need to relax and figure out when to rap. Other than ya raps being a bit off beat and you seeming nervous with the raps, this was nice work, keep at it man, looks like you been improving

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Good work dude, as others have said already, dope beat, video wasn't bad either. The female did real good, you got the voice but you need to relax and figure out when to rap. Other than ya raps being a bit off beat and you seeming nervous with the raps, this was nice work, keep at it man, looks like you been improving
Thanks a lot bro! That means a lot. I'm definatly gonna keep at it an take all the advise I've been given and apply it and keep improving

Jun 5, 2004
Only
God

Can
Help
Us
Here
Keep
Sane
That would make total sense, if she hadnt put "here" in it... AND it would be spelled so people can read it and not say "o gee ka hucks??" Lol

Only God

Can
Help
Us
Keep
Sane

Dosent that make way more sense? Only god can help us here keep sane, that sound like a run-on sentence my nig. I think og cahucks made a grammatical error on her acronym son.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

Download this song and the rest of her new album called “Black Letters” for free on Datpiff.com now!

OG Chuhks - Black Letters // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Tracklist:

1. Black Letters (Prod. by MMI)
2. Pinche Yobs (Prod. by Sajlent)
3. Basics (Prod. by Lexi Banks)
4. Time Travel ft. Drew (Prod by. JohnBeats)
5. Flash Lights (Prod. by Unanimus)
6. Mind Control (Prod. by MMI)
7. Philophobia (Prod. by AR Beatz)
8. Druggies (Prod. by Schier)
9. Face Down (Prod. by Red Chuhks)
10. Secondhand Smoke ft. Chedda Locs (Prod. by MMI)
11. Hollows (Prod. by DJ 9-Thou)
12. Ghosts ft. Reckless (Prod. by Dopant)
13. Don’t Stop ft. Muffin Man (Prod. by DanaDane)
14. Raw Meat ft. Alta Ego (Prod. by BassmentENT)
15. Get Raw ft. Unanimus, Yungin (Prod. by Coljohn)