Official Tyson vs. Lewis thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man i did'nt go to see the fight to watch tyson lose.but it was straight up tyson did'nt have whut it takes to beat lewis.it was too much reach advantage by lewis for tyson to get in and throw combos.

now i got it on tape but i won't be watching it much.my brothers homie hooked up the black box when his other homies cable got fucked up.

i'm not gonna watch another lewis fight again.he's too boring.i wanted tyson to be the champ again but he was'nt ready.

Apr 25, 2002
i told you guys. lewis. hes a faggot but hes a damn good boxer. hopefully, holyfield can pull it off vs. him..

i disagree though, deep, i tihnk Mike is done. been boxin, what, 17 years? time to call it quits, he dont got it no more.

B

Bangin on Wax

"although I will not be suprised if the "Tim Duncan" of boxing retires after this. What's left to prove?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a what do u mean by that deepthought?!

Apr 25, 2002
the fight was gay , i think tyson was taking his meds , he was too calm , he said befor when he takes meds he doesnt have the drive to train as hard , i was disappointed in the fight it was fuckin weak

May 10, 2002
Tyson looked like he was on some extacy or somethin out there. After the 1st round, he didnt even bother to try and hit Lewis. It was amazing to see Tyson wipe Lewis' cheek like he was his mother or somethin. That was not the REAL Tyson we saw outh there tonight. He was so sedated that he looked like he barely even wanted to fight.

Unwar doping up Tyson before a boxing match.

May 12, 2002
I missed it by 1 round with my Lewis 7th rd ko prediction. He showed again why he is the best going today. I would like to see him and Holyfield fight again or Lewis against one of the Klitschko brothers. Also I was really hoping for a lot more from Tyson, he showed great sportsmanship and humility after the loss but outside of the first round he didnt do a damn thing. Mike will hang around for the money but his career as a boxer is over.

May 4, 2002
So sad.

But for those of you who seen Mike in his prime ......... those were the fuckin days huh ?

Nobody can take that shit away. But this is how it goes in sports. All great things gotta come to an end sometime. This is the end of the road for Mike.

The beginning of the end started with that Rape case.

I'll never forget watchin Iron Mike back in the day though . Nothin could ever fuck with that.

I got 2 words for Mike Tyson .............. THANK YOU.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Bangin on Wax said:
"although I will not be suprised if the "Tim Duncan" of boxing retires after this. What's left to prove?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a what do u mean by that deepthought?!
For all his skills TD is still looked at as boring. He never really get's pumped up during a game and doesn't talk a whole lot of trash. Yet, he produces big numbers every year. You cannot deny the "silent assasin". Lewis is the same way. Go back and read through this thread. You'll find all kinds of proof. Boring he may be, but a steady ass wupper you cannot deny.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
did yall see when he was in the press conference and that reporter said something to him and mike told him to shut up before he came down there and raped him...haha i didnt see it but i heard about it..thats too damn funny

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
In the First fight the One dude from cali got fucked up. He had a fatty lump on his head, he was like" man that guy hits too hard!" When he quit

May 3, 2002
I got that shit for free , I got that free satellite shit. The fight was a dissapointment, tyson came out strong and fast in the first round, after that he was just standing around, maybe they made him take too much medication or something or maybe it was setup, who knows. No matter what happens I will always be a tyson fan.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Lewis was like...Come on MUTHERFUCKER...YOU WANT SOME MORE PUNISHMENT...HaHa...

ALL THAT SHIT TALKIN TYSON DISHED OUT TO TRY TO INTIMIDATE LEWIS CAME BACK TO HAUNT HIM...GOT WHAT HE DESERVED...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
TYSON SAYS HE WANTS A REMATCH......FOR WHAT...HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED...HE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN PUNCHING BAG...FOOL WASNT EVEN HITTING HIM BACK..LEWIS HAD THAT REACH ADVANTAGE AND IT SHOWED BIG TIME..I THOUGHT TYSON SAID HE WANTED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH HIS BRAINS,THE ONLY THING HE MADE CONTACT WITH WAS LEWIS GLOVE HITTING HIS FACE...