Official Twilight: Eclipse Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
I SAW THA FIRST ONE AT A HALFWAY HOUSE AND IT WAS THA GAYEST SHIT I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY FUK'N LIFE....THAT BITCH PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH EVERYTIME SHE SAID ANYTHING SHE OVER ACTED....IT DIDNT MATTER IF ALL SHE SAID WAS HELLO,SHE WOULD PISS ME OFF SO BAD.....THA ONLY REASON I KEPT WATCHING IT WAS IN HOPE THAT SHE WOULD BE KILLED BY ONE OF THA HOMOSEXUAL VAMPS BUT IT NEVER CAME!!

I HAVE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS KUZ OF THA GOD FUKED MOVIE.....

FUK THAT MOVIE AND EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED IN MAKING IT!

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
if you read the books you would respect the films...
they're not only for girls
as they have some in depth and emotional shit in them. Plus you get respect from the girls if you appreciate the saga ha.

Aug 17, 2007
if you read the books you would respect the films...
they're not only for girls
as they have some in depth and emotional shit in them. Plus you get respect from the girls if you appreciate the saga ha.
HOMIE THAT HAD TO BE THA GAYEST STATMENT OF ALL TIME....

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Did you really just say that?
Hell yeah dude i'm one of the few straight dudes who gotta stand up for the films and books. They not that bad if you get over the fact..yes they are catered to girls and romantics.
Classic films hell nah but something entertaining and you can enjoy with your date...absolutely.
They take a whole new spin on origins of vampires and I think it's fresh.

Mar 16, 2005
she passed me book 1, saying yo ulike hooror, vamps etc.. try reading this you will like it...i got to page 5.

and fresh new take on vampires???? god everytime i see a preview for anything twilight i wish to god the freaky bitch from true blood would come shaking her freaky body onto the screen turn into some sort of killing goat and rid this series off the earth.

twilight is a shame to anything truly vampiresque

Aug 17, 2007
Hell yeah dude i'm one of the few straight dudes who gotta stand up for the films and books. They not that bad if you get over the fact..yes they are catered to girls and romantics.
Classic films hell nah but something entertaining and you can enjoy with your date...absolutely.

SOMEBODY SHOULD SHHOT U IN THA FACE

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
This is the same dude who thinks Lil Wayne is a good rapper and Lady Gaga concerts are dope. We really shouldn't be surprised he likes Twilight.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

did you by any chance happen to like dawsons creek too?