Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
fuck you guys this is my homeword and my fuckign email doesnt work i need to save it some where.. deal with it.. itll be gone in 15 minutes..

FA206 A Bill to Rebuild America
PRO:
1) The current nature of the nation, specifically the economy, is in great peril. The potential for a depression is evident and even suggested to be the current status.
a) With the economy in a shaky state, the creation of a Department of Infrastructure will utilize time in many different ways:
i) The necessary attention is solidified with the creation of a Department of Infrastructure. It creates an agency that does not have to concentrate on completely unrelated issues like the Congress must do. The Department is able to focus all of its time on the issues at hand, and with cabinet-level authority additional focus and importance will be emphasized and carried out.
ii) This bill will solidify the necessary funding to handle the current status of the economy. While it is firmly established, $225 billion over the next 50 years is manageable. This creates a necessity to budget as the bill states ‘at least’ but does not state ‘but not limited to.’ Therefore the funding can be stopped at $225 billion if it is a concern. Otherwise the Department will act in increments and not another large loan of money into corporations.
iii) This is not an immediate solution to a problem so this allows greater discretion and removal of congressional coercion will no longer hurry the process. This allows for careful planning unlike the $700 billion bailout bill that was passed in a few days and now is not being fully utilized.
iv) The creation of the Department of Infrastructure will allow for President-Elect Barack Obama to settle into office, (if you choose to mention, provide anytime for the congress to make additional action) and therefore not push this into Barack Obama’s lap unexpectedly. This is able to happen because the legislation will be put in place as of February 20th, 2009.
v) The Department of Infrastructure will also have far reaching influence as infrastructure is defined as ‘any portion of the system of public works.” This means that the funding will not only be able to be allocated to the economy but as well as many other institutions. (Health care, issues on gas prices, environment etc.)

Overall the Department of Infrastructure will utilize time.

FA206 A Bill to Rebuild America
CON:
1) A Department of Infrastructure would cross-over into multiple other departments within the Federal Government.