Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Disastxr said:
A lesson for you to remember and take into consideration. Since you're dealing with MasZive, if you're gonna do any shitting, make sure you shit with your pants down, otherwise you just might make an ass out of yourself and shit on yourself. But by the look of things now, seems like you forgot to pull down on this one.

Someone has to help out the disabled every once in a while. Today was my day to do so.
real spit homie

i could give a fuck bout this shit most of tha time but its near-identical to what i'd say haha :dead: this also applies to all you internet rambo thinkin ass pansies thats been clottin up this bitch wit there PMS endorsed verbal poop

suck my left testicle and jump a cliff folks...good day pimpin

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
C-MOB said:
Swick this is the most ingenious thread ever....

Whoa wait a minute......didn't I make a thread like this a few years ago when it got really bad and everyone talked shit about it?

Fuck you faggots...every last one of you. Bitch ass Swick comes around for a few fucking months, deletes some posts and all of a sudden he's a fucking God. FUCK YOU!

Thanks for nothing you dick cheese motherfuckers.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Oh and to the douche bag that keeps complaining about the ipod thread...

Would merging that post with the Discography make your pussy feel better? Because you are always fucking crying about it.

I'm sick and tired of all the bitchyness that swirls around this forum. Everyone is always fucking crying about trivial bullshit.

I hate 99.8% of you people.

Aug 21, 2002
LicksTechsNuts...

You little Crossdressing Thumb in the ass little homo... I OWN YOU!!!

FROM NOW ON YOU REFER TO ME AS MR. MASZIVE YOU LITTLE CUNT WIPE...

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
techn9nehq said:
Whoa wait a minute......didn't I make a thread like this a few years ago when it got really bad and everyone talked shit about it?

Fuck you faggots...every last one of you. Bitch ass Swick comes around for a few fucking months, deletes some posts and all of a sudden he's a fucking God. FUCK YOU!

I got sick of these bitches ghosted the forum for a while and then came back...I guess it's been your turn ..... if youd rather take the torch have at it you smelly whore

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
techn9nehq said:

Oh yeah i forgot you're a moderator too aren't you?...

haha...

lie down and put a cold pack on it and your pussy will stop hurting in no time...

lol..

all in good fun...

Aug 21, 2002
Damned Skippy JLMACN...

C-Mob... Nice track with Rick Jilla bro... Heard it last night... HardCORE!!!

P.S. Fuck all you cunt bag nipple biting whores... Ahhh, I feel 10x's better now!!!