Official Son Of Sam Review Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I bet you won't....lol. If you do you should record it so we can see you say that.
i have no issues with telling an artist my thoughts...its constructive criticism...see the problem is you have all these dick swingers for fans and they tell them everything they do is a fucking blessing to this world so the artist continues to create bullshit music...take lil wayne for example..or drake ..someone told them that faggotry is acceptable ..perhaps if they were told early on that what they were doing was destroying rap music they might have or changed...but even with those examples its still hard for me to comprehend wayne or drake not rapping all faggot...i think thats just who they are..my point is, when you have enough people in your ear telling you that you piss gold you might start believing it

Props: NotAllThere
Sep 30, 2002
i have no issues with telling an artist my thoughts...its constructive criticism...see the problem is you have all these dick swingers for fans and they tell them everything they do is a fucking blessing to this world so the artist continues to create bullshit music...take lil wayne for example..or drake ..someone told them that faggotry is acceptable ..perhaps if they were told early on that what they were doing was destroying rap music they might have or changed...but even with those examples its still hard for me to comprehend wayne or drake not rapping all faggot...i think thats just who they are..my point is, when you have enough people in your ear telling you that you piss gold you might start believing it
Like I said. Waiting on the video. I think the outcome would be entertaining. It would be easy to tell an artist respectfully something like that. But I would love to see you say it just that way, so I can enjoy the outcome.