OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I saw that, what were the chances lol. Dude was probably one of the most talented wrs to come into the league since randy moss, unfortunate he's throwing it all away
Just waiting on josh gordon to fuck up again lol. If hes reinstated no way he stays in cleveland. Him and manziel would fuck up quick lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Lol you should ban yourself from the sports forum dude.
Gabbert has put up 30 tds and 30 ints in his nfl career, for a whopping qb rating of 70. Carr has put up 51 tds and 23 ints for a qb rating of 84, even despite Carr being younger and having played less nfl games
and they both have the same amount of playoff appearances... niether side has much of an arguement...

Jun 23, 2005
and they both have the same amount of playoff appearances... niether side has much of an arguement...

Really? You reaching a little on that one to make these guys seem like they are on level playing fields, Carr is a second year qb while gabbert is in his fifth season.
Derek Carr has as many touchdowns this season as gabbert has his whole career. By the time Carr is in his fifth year he will have playoffs appearances and wins, I garnette it!!

Why the fuck is this even an argument lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
congratulations on having the flat out best qb, who will be sitting on his couch in january...
You're bringing outside arguments in to the discussion.

The question is Carr vs. Gabbert as in pure player skill.

Carr sitting in the couch in January doesn't at all have any impact on whether or not he's a better player than Blaine Gabbert, so why even bring that in to the mix?

all of the seasons John Elway, Dan Marino etc. missed the playoffs, does that all of a sudden make them terrible players? You can go down the list of QB's in the HOF with plenty of January's sitting on the couch.

lol I have no idea the point you're trying to make.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im not arguing who's better... my first post was "they both have the same amount of playoff appearances"...then the "at least Carr is better" posts started flowing in...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
as far as QB's bein bad and getting good, i guess you guys never heard of Jim Plunkett...

not sayin Gabbert will turn into anything special, but stranger things have happened...

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
as far as QB's bein bad and getting good, i guess you guys never heard of Jim Plunkett...

not sayin Gabbert will turn into anything special, but stranger things have happened...
Ahahahahahahahahahah did you really just compare gabbert to og Jim plunkett? Get outta here dude lol. That's like comparing Tim rattay to joe Montana man

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ahahahahahahahahahah did you really just compare gabbert to og Jim plunkett? Get outta here dude lol. That's like comparing Tim rattay to joe Montana man
Where did I compare the 2? I gave an example of a qb who was ass on a bad team and turned his career around somewhat. And your OG only had like 4 winning seasons and a career 67 Passer rating. As far as super bowl qb's, Plunkett is closet to Diller and Hostetler than Montana and Brady...