OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I know we should be beating the Titans, but I can't even be mad at this shit. The Titans have had their hands held and guided down the field by the refs on two of their TD drives. This shit is garbage and don't even feel like I'm watching football anymore.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
"I personally believe somebody is holding with no actual evidence because I don't like the team" = facts lol
If this was a niner game it would be recording but since its not amd ive been going back and forth from cbs to nfl redzone i cant rewind to capture proof. Im sure one of u guys can and like i said first that comes to mind is thr carr hit. Penn holding for dear life

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
needed that win.

triplet needs to retire. he's awful. bad calls on both sides. line judges did pretty well with the pi calls till the end though

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
In a season full of blown calls affecting high-profile games, there hasn’t been much public outrage about the blown call at the end of Sunday’s Raiders-Titans game, perhaps because that was a low-profile game.

But there was a blown call: According to Titans coach Mike Mularkey, the NFL has admitted that the defensive holding penalty against Titans cornerback B.W. Webb that kept alive the Raiders’ final drive was a poorly officiated play.

On the play in question, the Raiders were facing fourth-and-8 with 1:57 remaining, and a Derek Carr pass fell incomplete. If not for the penalty, the Titans would have taken over with a 21-17 lead and would’ve just had to kneel down three times to run out the clock and win the game. Instead, the penalty gave the Raiders a first down, and Oakland scored the game-winning touchdown two plays later.

After the game, Webb called it a “terrible call,” and Mularkey said, “I do not agree with it.” Apparently the league office doesn’t agree with it either.

Lol and im a hater....