OFFICIAL NORTENO THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2003
LOL damn that whole page is a trip...nigga gots hella norteno people on his buddy list, n hella surenos in his shitlist lol damn this guys creative...look at these guys they took a picture at downtown LA, showed us their CD norteno CDs, and burned a blue rag while they through gang signs at the burnin rag all in one day...itz like all they tryta do all day is figure out somethin "norteno" to do...damn that shits crazy...they're taggins are kinda koo though

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
does that art look good to you guys seriously? The old english one is better by far but neither is outstanding im sorry to say. And how come these dudes dont list their location? Where exactly is their varrio I read that profile 2 times and I saw no real details just some talk about ties to WC and Fontana. Fontana has nortenos? Thats more news to me! I dunno about this shit I think they most likely ARE here based on the way dude talk about LA county (scroll down on the old messages), but they aint bustin a grape from what I can see. They sure aint deep. I 'll have to keep my eye on this page.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
OFF TOPIC

I WAS CHECC'N' OUT STREETGANGS.COM AND I DON'T KNOW, THEM MODS BE MAKE'N' THREADS TALK'N' BOUT "CALIFORNIA" (NORTHERN) THEN THEY'LL SAY SOME SHIT LIKE, POST INFORMATION ABOUT GANGS IN THESE AREAS, YOUR INFO BETTER BE TRUE OR YOU'LL GET BANNED.

THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT TO ME!!! WHO ARE THESE GUYS, IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D SAY THEY WERE COPS TRY'N' TO GET INFO ON GANGS, AND THERE'S ALL KINDS OF FOO'S ON THERE LEAK'N' ALL KINDS OF INFO ABOUT THE STREETS!!! IS THIS A LEGIT SITE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW???

Sep 28, 2002
yea i feel u on the 213 norteno page he says that clanton street he tryin 2 hook up wit them against the sur but he dont kno that theys urennos but they bang red flags but they still sur lol

Sep 28, 2002
over at street gangs they seem 2 know theys hit just look thru some forums over there and if they bullshiittin just post ur thoughts its coo tho but they r shady over there tho but there no net bangin over there just folks givin they insites on la shit u from there so u will know if they bullshittin

Status
Not open for further replies.