Official Makaveli Brand Clothing Line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Makaveli.com has been working hard to keep fans in the loop with the Makaveli Brand arriving in the Spring of 2004. We recently were the first people to receive an official Q&A Product statement from the Estate on the product line. Those Q&A are listed below.

Q: What is the look of the line?

A: Makaveli's look is consistent to Tupac's look and style. Makaveli is a evolution of streetwear, activewear, and high end fashion. The Makaveli line is also evolution of Tupac's wardrobe. The line is inspired by Dolce Cobana, Prada, Gucci, Versace (High End Brands). The active wear portion of the brand is influenced/inspired by licensed apparel, similar concept/look as Brand Jordan.

Q: Who is designing the line?

A: Makaveli is designed by young dynamic designers. In all of 2003, Amaru consulted with various designers in urban and high fashion and they are willing to contribute on the strength of Tupac as a artist.

Q: Can you please name a specific designer?

A: Attaching a specific designer would attach a specific look to the brand and take away from Tupac's impact. Tupac did not need anyone to carry him as an artist and Makaveli does not need anyone to carry the brand.

Q: What current brands could Makaveli be compared too?

A: ENYCE and Akademiks.

We would like to achieve brand appeal and awareness that ENYCE and Akademiks have at the present time, with a updated/evolved look.

Q: When will Makaveli be in stores?

A: We are expecting a soft launch for Holiday 2003 with focus being on primary/full collection being available for Spring 2004.

Q: What stores will Makaveli be in?

A: Better Specialty Stores Nationwide

Q: Will Makaveli only consist of men's apparel?

A: The line will launch with initial focus on the men's division, with future plans of all categories of apparel. Women's, Juniors, Shoes, Accessories

Q: What apparel company did you partner with for Makaveli?

A: We have partnered with a experienced apparel company and are confident in the brands future.

Q: Will proceeds from the brand be donated to any charities?

A: Some of the proceeds will go to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation for the completion of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts in Stone Mountain, GA

Note: Makaveli.com will be opening up a section strictly dedicated to the Makaveli Clothing Line coming out. We'll keep you updated on this shortly before it's release.

What Do Ya'll Think?

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
CocaineBlunts said:
Makaveli.com has been working hard to keep fans in the loop with the Makaveli Brand arriving in the Spring of 2004. We recently were the first people to receive an official Q&A Product statement from the Estate on the product line. Those Q&A are listed below.

Q: What is the look of the line?

A: Makaveli's look is consistent to Tupac's look and style. Makaveli is a evolution of streetwear, activewear, and high end fashion. The Makaveli line is also evolution of Tupac's wardrobe. The line is inspired by Dolce Cobana, Prada, Gucci, Versace (High End Brands). The active wear portion of the brand is influenced/inspired by licensed apparel, similar concept/look as Brand Jordan.

Q: Who is designing the line?

A: Makaveli is designed by young dynamic designers. In all of 2003, Amaru consulted with various designers in urban and high fashion and they are willing to contribute on the strength of Tupac as a artist.

Q: Can you please name a specific designer?

A: Attaching a specific designer would attach a specific look to the brand and take away from Tupac's impact. Tupac did not need anyone to carry him as an artist and Makaveli does not need anyone to carry the brand.

Q: What current brands could Makaveli be compared too?

A: ENYCE and Akademiks.

We would like to achieve brand appeal and awareness that ENYCE and Akademiks have at the present time, with a updated/evolved look.

Q: When will Makaveli be in stores?

A: We are expecting a soft launch for Holiday 2003 with focus being on primary/full collection being available for Spring 2004.

Q: What stores will Makaveli be in?

A: Better Specialty Stores Nationwide

Q: Will Makaveli only consist of men's apparel?

A: The line will launch with initial focus on the men's division, with future plans of all categories of apparel. Women's, Juniors, Shoes, Accessories

Q: What apparel company did you partner with for Makaveli?

A: We have partnered with a experienced apparel company and are confident in the brands future.

Q: Will proceeds from the brand be donated to any charities?

A: Some of the proceeds will go to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation for the completion of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts in Stone Mountain, GA

Note: Makaveli.com will be opening up a section strictly dedicated to the Makaveli Clothing Line coming out. We'll keep you updated on this shortly before it's release.

What Do Ya'll Think?

I got this fit several months before they released it
Ill post it up tonight

May 4, 2002
I hate the fact that Tupac's mom got fuckin Chingy and other gay ass rappers wearing Tupac's clothing line, Tupac wouldnt have even let chingy where his shit................She is just trying to make money off her dead son's name.......

Aug 7, 2002
^^wtf is wrong with chingy or ludacris wearin pac's clothes? ya'll are fuckin stupid for dat comment lol alot of rappers would wear da legends clothes cuz pac is a legend i would wear dat ish in a video too if i made one afieni is just trying to get people to get it cuz it lookz hella clean..i'm sure 2pac iz coo wit it when chingy wore it whatz wrong with that? i don't get it lol u fucks -smh-

Aug 7, 2002
and i already know that ya'll are white... no disrespect but im sho alot of white folks gonna act too hard and ish when sum blk folks are gonna look at them weird...in my case it would be arite for anybody to wear it why we always gotta have dumb fucks sayin dumb ish...

May 4, 2002
Your fuckin ignorant dude, what the fuck does me being white have to do with hating that fact that Tupac's mom is trying to make money off her dead son.

You must not have listened to Tupacs music.

Do you honestly think if Tupac was alive today he would let Chingy and Luda rock his clothes?

May 10, 2002
@carlos,
im just sayin im glad the clothin line is commin out and that Afeni is trying to keep her sons legacy but, i think she should have gotten someone affiliated with Tupac to model the clothes.
Snoop, Treach, Outlaws, ect

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Holy shit. Y'all seriously think if 2Pac was alive, and he had his own clothing line, he would get pist cause some other rapper went and bought the shit @ a clothing store? IGNORANT!!

2Pac would be happy, cause Chingy and Luda would be puttin money in his pocket. What's the point of a superstar making a clothing line if he would wanna pick who sports it? Yea, Pac's mom is fuckin up his legacy MUSICWISE...but she's doing all the right shit to keep 2Pac's name EVERYWHERE. Even if she wants the money, I know she's making us remember 2Pac regardless. Besides, a portion of the proceeds are going to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts. I KNOW that has been in the works for quite a while, cause Afeni was talkin about it a few years back.....

NOW, tell me, how is she in the wrong with this clothing line?

May 4, 2002
Sydal said:
2Pac would be happy, cause Chingy and Luda would be puttin money in his pocket.

Luda and Chingy are getting the clothes for free, Afeni has to pay them to model the clothes........

And yeah what probally 2 percent of the profits are gonna go to charity..