Official LAKERS 2009-2010 NBA Champions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
you gotta be kidding?

boston gave up 7 players and picks for garnett. youre out your god damned mind
C'mon bro, you generally seem like you know what your talkin about but the celtics didnt give up much that off-season...
they got Garnett for Al Jefferson,Ryan Gomes,Sebastian Telfair,Gerald Green,Theo Ratliff,and minnesota got there pick back and a #1 that turned out to be Wayne Ellington
the Got Ray Allen and Big baby for Wally Sczerbiak,Delonte West ad Jeff Green

i think the warriors offered the wolves a way better trade.... Monta Ellis, Andres Biedrins a few throw ins and a #1, Kevin Mchale was just helpin his former teamate Danny Ainge...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we just signed matt barnes and theo ratliffe, this has been a great offseason. we actually have a real bench now. bye bye shannon, farmar, and mbenga. y'al bitches kept kobe and pau on the floor too much. now they'll actually be able to get rest throughout the season and during the playoffs.

here's what our squad is looking like now:

Fish/Blake
Kobe/Sasha
Ron/Barnes/Luke
Pau/Odom/Caracter
Bynum/Ratliffe

at the very least our defense will be improved and ratliffe should actually get to play when we're not up by 50 in the fourth quarter. unlike mbenga.

THREEPEAT!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I like just about everything they've done thus far. Ratliff is hella old, he will be nothing but a defensive presence if anything, blocking a few shots per game and grabbing some rebounds. I actually like Ratliff, but he is what, 37? Blake is the closest thing we've had to a "true" point guard since, I can't remember. I would love to see him and Fisher split time down the middle. Also, I hope they keep Shannon Brown, I think his energy and athleticism is good for the team. As for Mbenga and Farmer, I'm not all that sad to see them go.

Mar 18, 2003
Good news: The Lakers just re-signed Shannon Brown. I really like this kids energy and athleticism. Not sure of the terms but he will be a Laker this season!

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP)—The Los Angeles Lakers have re-signed free agent guard Shannon Brown(notes).

He averaged a career-high 8.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists playing in all 82 regular-season games, including seven starts last season. During the Lakers’ run to the NBA championship, Brown averaged 4.9 points and 1.3 rebounds.

General manager Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers were aware that Brown had several attractive offers from other teams and they’re glad he chose to remain with them.

Brown has won two NBA titles since being acquired by the Lakers in February 2009 as part of a trade with the Charlotte Bobcats.