Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
It is dead, I just got back from Wash DC and ha shout out to the people there, hella chill but we didn't get off the fucking plane we straight up blew donkey dick

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders looking like straight up trash for the second week in a row. Secondary making Trevor Siemian look like Tom Brady. Jamaal Charles and CJ Anderson running right up the middle like it ain't nothing. Offense still flat as hell.

If this team don't wake up we might not even hit 8-8 with the Chiefs coming up twice, the Patriots, the Broncos again, the Cowboys. This season might end up being turrible.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not a conspiracy theorist, but I've been reading all of the conspiracy articles this week about our o-line letting Carr get beat up and giving up 4 sacks against the Redskins because Carr was the only Raider that stood for the national anthem. I laughed at it and called the theories bullshit.

But then today the o-line does the same thing Carr gets beat up, then gets injured on a sack. O-line looked like garbage. Then all of a sudden a black QB that kneeled with the o-line comes in the game and our O-line looked great again. EJ Manual didn't even get touched. EJ had all day to throw every play lol

If our o-line was sabotaging Carr for standing that's some fucking bullshit.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If ousr o-line was sabotaging Carr for standing that's some fucking bullshit.
You think it's bs that a so called leader, who happens to be white, didn't have enough respect for his black teammates, to show them support, on an issue that is impacting the black community? They go to war on the football field for that asshole every day, where was his commitment to them?

If they didn't protect him over that, he deserved it then. I have a hard time believing it to be the case, but if it was, makes sense to me if they felt slighted by their so called leader on the offense.

He didn't even stand by the lineman while they sat, hella weird......

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You think it's bs that a so called leader, who happens to be white, didn't have enough respect for his black teammates, to show them support, on an issue that is impacting the black community? They go to war on the football field for that asshole every day, where was his commitment to them?

If they didn't protect him over that, he deserved it then. I have a hard time believing it to be the case, but if it was, makes sense to me if they felt slighted by their so called leader on the offense.

He didn't even stand by the lineman while they sat, hella weird......
Yeah, as somebody who 100% supports these players kneeling, I also 100% support people who choose to stand.

Carr had his reason to stand and say a prayer, just like they had their reason for kneeling.

Taking a hit in the NFL could lead to paralysis or an ended career, -if- his line allowed that to happen they're scumbags plain and simple.

With that said, I don't think they did allow it to happen, I think it was just a bad couple of games and I actually laughed at these conspiracy theories all week. Just thought it was funny EJ Manual got great protection when Carr went down. I also re-watched the 4th quarter and saw the Broncos Defense adjusted to EJ and started to play more prevent instead of blitzing, which could be why EJ got more protection, I just haven't been back in this thread until now to post a reply to my last post.

Question for you though on the subject. You gonna call out the ex Army Ranger Pittsburgh Steeler who stood by himself while the rest of the team stayed in the locker room?

I find your first sentence pretty funny. You claim he doesn't have respect for his black teammates, when you don't actually know their relationship. You're literally reacting to my reaction of -conspiracy theories- lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yeah, as somebody who 100% supports these players kneeling, I also 100% support people who choose to stand.

Carr had his reason to stand and say a prayer, just like they had their reason for kneeling.

Taking a hit in the NFL could lead to paralysis or an ended career, -if- his line allowed that to happen they're scumbags plain and simple.

With that said, I don't think they did allow it to happen, I think it was just a bad couple of games and I actually laughed at these conspiracy theories all week. Just thought it was funny EJ Manual got great protection when Carr went down. I also re-watched the 4th quarter and saw the Broncos Defense adjusted to EJ and started to play more prevent instead of blitzing, which could be why EJ got more protection, I just haven't been back in this thread until now to post a reply to my last post.

Question for you though on the subject. You gonna call out the ex Army Ranger Pittsburgh Steeler who stood by himself while the rest of the team stayed in the locker room?

I find your first sentence pretty funny. You claim he doesn't have respect for his black teammates, when you don't actually know their relationship. You're literally reacting to my reaction of -conspiracy theories- lol
Yes the internet, home of hyperbole. Someone types something, someone else types something else, etc. I saw the articles online before you said anything so my reaction was predetermined. Nice try, you aren't the center of any universe. You mean the army ranger who regretted leaving his teammates? Oh, you forgot to mention that didn't you.

“Unfortunately I threw my teammates under the bus, unintentionally,” Villanueva said in a press conference Monday. “Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself I feel embarrassed.”

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
"-You- think it's bs" started your first sentence.

But you were interacting with other articles you read, not my comment lol ok

The Army Ranger also made that comment after retards like you bashed him. If you post other quotes he said, he was gonna stand out there no matter what and some of his teammates were going to join him in the tunnel, but his teammates never came. He also said he chose to stay and put his hand on his heart for the anthem, instead of leaving when he realized his teammates weren't coming instead of going back to the locker room.

He also made those comments to back up his teammates when hillbilly conservatives started to burn Steelers jerseys.

On one side people like you were bashing him, on the other side hillbillies were bashing his teammates. Dude tried to diffuse the situation so people wouldn't use him for their own political agenda. I highly doubt he "regretted" anything.

Now piss off, I ain't gonna go in circles with your retarded ass posts in another thread.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"-You- think it's bs" started your first sentence.

But you were interacting with other articles you read, not my comment lol ok

The Army Ranger also made that comment after retards like you bashed him. If you post other quotes he said, he was gonna stand out there no matter what and some of his teammates were going to join him in the tunnel, but his teammates never came. He also said he chose to stay and put his hand on his heart for the anthem, instead of leaving when he realized his teammates weren't coming instead of going back to the locker room.
I never bashed him. I think everybody has every right to do as they choose. I would also expect nothing less from an Army Ranger- he obviously believed a certain type of way to not only volunteer but actually dedicate himself to go that far in his military career; good for him. He regretted not being with his team, no one made him respond the way he did except himself. So people like me, you don't know me, at all. You're an idiot, deal with it.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Man these players make millions of dollars, if they blew off blocks to make sure Carr got sacked, those guys are bitches straight up, Carr had every right to stand for the flag just like they have ever right to kneel... I'm over this kneeling standing shit, I know plenty of people who have fought and died for this flag so these million dollar babies could protest

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I never bashed him. I think everybody has every right to do as they choose. I would also expect nothing less from an Army Ranger- he obviously believed a certain type of way to not only volunteer but actually dedicate himself to go that far in his military career; good for him. He regretted not being with his team, no one made him respond the way he did except himself. So people like me, you don't know me, at all. You're an idiot, deal with it.
LOL at reading articles, bringing them up on here and acting salty when someone doesn't fit your thought pattern. Fucc off idiot. LMAO
lol dude comes back 5 minutes later just to post how I'm the one that's salty....why you so mad all the time though?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
According to Fox Sports among the 110 CB's in the league that has taken 75+ snaps so far this season, Amerson is rated 109th in QB rating when targeted. QB's average rating when targeting him is 140.9 which is insane. Wonder why dude has regressed so much? Now he just had his 2nd concussion in 2 months and 3rd concussion in a year, so he'll probably be timid as fuck when he gets back on the field.

Doesn't seem like that long ago he led the league in pass deflections and was a beast and one of the bright spots of the defense.

Can't wait for Conley to get his shin healthy, Conley was a savage the 1 game he's gotten to play so far. We get Obi back in week 9 also. Finally get them beast rookies in with Hitman Joseph and get a young solid core going for the second half of the season.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Carr practiced today and was even throwing lol dude is a beast. Doubt he misses more than 1 game.
I doubt he misses todays game, on that note dude is proving to be a warrior and that should inspire the rest of the team, dude putting his health on the line for the team, if he does play hopefully it sparks the O-line protect him and inspires the rest of the team to ball out for him