official i own a ps3 thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
secretagentman said:
Ps1 games .What games u still play from ps1 Lil Demon. Got the 60g waited 3 hrs at the metreon in the city.They get 100-150 every friday
RESIDENT EVIL 2, 3, SURVIVOR, MORTAL KOMBAT TRILOGY, SYPHON FILTHER, AND ALL THE TWISTED METAL GAMES. DAM THEY NEED TO MAKE A NEW TWISTED METAL GAME.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
secretagentman said:
Ps1 games .What games u still play from ps1 Lil Demon. Got the 60g waited 3 hrs at the metreon in the city.They get 100-150 every friday
TSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA THEY REALLY GET EM EVERY FRIDAY? I HEARD THAT BEFORE CHRISTMAS THEYY WERE GONNA SHIP OVER LIKE A MILLION OR SOME SHIT

AND HOW DOES THE PS3 LOOK ON A REGULAR ASS TV IS THE GRAPHICS STILL COOL OR WHAT AND WHAT ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY IS IT FASTER LIKE IM TALKIN BOUT THE FRAME RATE DOES IT REALLY MOVE FASTER LIKE THEY SAID IT DOES BECUASE I SEEN THEM RUNNIN NBA LIVE AT LIKE THE HIGHEST FRAMERATE AND IT WAS HELLA SICK

Oct 18, 2003
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA THEY REALLY GET EM EVERY FRIDAY? I HEARD THAT BEFORE CHRISTMAS THEYY WERE GONNA SHIP OVER LIKE A MILLION OR SOME SHIT

AND HOW DOES THE PS3 LOOK ON A REGULAR ASS TV IS THE GRAPHICS STILL COOL OR WHAT AND WHAT ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY IS IT FASTER LIKE IM TALKIN BOUT THE FRAME RATE DOES IT REALLY MOVE FASTER LIKE THEY SAID IT DOES BECUASE I SEEN THEM RUNNIN NBA LIVE AT LIKE THE HIGHEST FRAMERATE AND IT WAS HELLA SICK
regular tv is wack it's not worth it.

frame rate i think depends on your connections. mine seemed to go faster each time i stepped up my cables. hdmi is the way to go. especially online.

Oct 3, 2006
Balut said:
yea, I know. I dont need it right now as there are no games for it, but I would like to have one within the year 2007. I looked at the list of release dates and I might have to wait til 2008 to buy it. It seems Metal Gear 4 and FFXIII are the only games thats worth playing so far
LOL NICE SIG BALUT....NASTY ASS SHIT.....MY PARENTS EAT THAT SHIT LIKE CHIPS

Oct 18, 2003
prolly cause hdmi is hella state of the art or whatever you wanna call it i would guess most people with hdtv's got the component jacks like me. shit when i bought a couple tv's i was still fuck'n with that shit so then i stepped up to a dvd recorder i bought it thinking i had all the hdtv jacks (hdmi??? "i got hdmi" in my mind) open the box and it's a whole new fuck'n cable and shit this is like a year later. i was stuck on dvi and component.

just be glad it's like 20 or 30 dollars cheaper for the ps3. those things go for 100 and up.

Oct 18, 2003
Lil Demon said:
DOES THE PS3 GET HOT QUICKLY?
it has vents on all four sides. i fucked with the cables, played a movie and games all day and it did'nt get hot.

when i first got it i felt hot air cause my dvd's were blocking the vents on the sides. i noticed that shit so i took some out. everythings fine now.

i'm laugh'n @ the lil comments on here i did'nt even notice. have fun paying to go online. or getting your hd movie adapter, wireless adapter, cooling towers.

Jun 27, 2005
just pick mine up not too long ago, havent got a chance to play it yet. Cant wait to finish up my finals and just lay back and play all day long

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
Tragedy said:
it has vents on all four sides. i fucked with the cables, played a movie and games all day and it did'nt get hot.

when i first got it i felt hot air cause my dvd's were blocking the vents on the sides. i noticed that shit so i took some out. everythings fine now.

i'm laugh'n @ the lil comments on here i did'nt even notice. have fun paying to go online. or getting your hd movie adapter, wireless adapter, cooling towers.
OK CAUSE WHEN I WAS AT GAME STOP THEY WERE SELLING A INTERCOOLER FOR THE PS3.