Official "I got my Survival Of The Siccest CD" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2004
I think Playboy 7 & Eklypss just shine on the entire retwist. Pit is still sicc. I think Eklypss should rap this much on all the future albums, no offense at all Playboy (if you read this you are still a PIMP)

The G4 Mactro (track 1) is a must; it makes me feel like I have a collection for a fucken reason I.E. The plague, Underground Vol. 1 & 2.

Survival of the Siccest (track 2) Just reminds me of Filthy, the screaming and hook make it a great track.

Track 3 Simply blow's me away it was anything but butchered. It is still better than the original.

That Brotha Lynch Hung starts on the SiCcNeSs absolutely hard as fuck. NOW I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how Sicc Eklypss starts his session, the chorus is way better than the original, sounds like the real deal.

Track 6, multiply, has a phatty beat. Eklypss combines souls when he takes a niggas life. That is simply yummy.

Track 10 smells like the Plague.

All in all I could not be more please with this album. Now I can not wait till the FILTHY RETWIST!

DEFINATELY COP THIS ALBUM

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
sweden is ready

yeah, got mine too today, all the way up here in sweden, we ready. he he, that shit is tha bomb, what more can i say. will bumo this shit to until doomsday is here, ha ha. big up cin sity. peace.

May 11, 2002
I just ordered my CD tonight. I was calling around the STL and Riverbend area and no one has it in. Everybody is saying Friday it will be in. So I said fuck it and ordered it from Cinsity. Buying from the swapmeet is cheap as hell. I want that Blue Ragg Cd also....but it was out.

Fuk man this album was hard, I was really feelin EKLYPSS the whole way through. But Playboy 7's solo tracks were fukin off the hook tho! The beats were bumpin' i was really feelin the beats on track 2,3,4, 7, 10,11,12,14.

I was fukin really feelin 40's Callin', especially when they mentioned MGD cuz thats my favortie 40 oz of all time!

I dont really mess wit tha Nigga LiQqa(O.E. 800 Colt45 211 King Cobra)

I enjoy real beer....

Jun 24, 2003
Yea shit is Dope Ive been listing ta it all day today. an people at school heard only like 20 sec of Sweet dreams and they said they dont need ta hear the rest of the album before they buy it cuz it was so hard. Now they goin ta cop it. Again thanks for the cd Doomsday

Sep 5, 2003
Fuccc...I couldnt believe what I was hearin, damn, shit was so ill, I couldnt stop bumpin, especially them Eklypss verses, Pit n Playboy came harder in dis album than any others, Eklypss should apear in albums like dis, he was in almost every track

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Good shit people.
I got my copy ahead of time and it was a pleasent surprise :cool:

Thanx for the fast shippin PlayBoy!

How many of you cats bought it autographed?
And ya'll should pick up Underground Vol. 2,
that shit is tight. That first track is on some trippy ass shit! :confused:

May 11, 2002
Damn...that was fast. I ordered my CD Tuesday night and just received it today. Listening to it now....tight shit. The intro is fucking tight.

Apr 25, 2002
I ordered mine Thursday. Hopefully I'll be receiving it soon. I can't wait to soak it......I'll definitely hit this thread back when I get the CD......

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
heard it for the first time last night and i've only played it since then...i'm feelin every track...there is only one song that doesn't really fit to me and that's "Pry 4 Me", i think its becuz i've used and listen to that D-Sane beat too many times over the past 2 years, and it doesn't really fit Doomsday's style (in my opinion), but its still a good song...and i have to agree with Cannibulisticx, i can't wait for the "Filthy" Retwist (if that's even been considered)...