Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
So Nucky and Eli are brothers again. That's good for the show because I was getting of little whiny Eli. I wish he would of shot himself with that gun. He did freak the fuck out when Nucky grabbed it though LOL

Margaret can sing and it made Nuck's dick hard. He was wanting to teach her to juggle his nuts and dick, but she was like "nah, I only fuck the help" Bullshit.

I think everyone knew what Jimmy's mom was up to except the poor bastard that was given her the D. She straight injected that bastard with heroin and drowns him LOL Now her scandalous ass has a body so she can collect from Jimmy's house. I really hope Nucky kills her soon.

Richard is falling in love and that's cool, but I am starting to question why he is still in this series? I hope now that he believes Jimmy died that he starts murkin dudes again because that's when he is at his best in the show.

What else?

Oh yea, Rosetti was scared as fuck talking to the mob boss like that. He was literally about to get killed and he knew so he just started talking like he is really going to kill someone. I hope this takes the show to a whole nother level. I am glad that next episode is going back to Chicago (it looks like) I miss what's going in Chi-town.

How about Rosetti and his Italian family. No wonder why he likes fuckin bitches getting choked out. His sisters and mom don't respect him for shit. LOL.

Good episode.

Jul 27, 2009
^^
Didnt Richard already know that Jimmy's dead? remember when he showed up at Nucky's place with Mickey? he said he didnt kill Munya because of Jimmy, but because of Angela.

and yeah we all knew Jimmy's mom was murk lookalike Jimmy, but i'm glad it was sooner than later, because it was getting boring, at least she showed tiddies most of the episode. and I dont see Nucky murking her. maybe Gyp ends up choking her to death while fucking her? or they both choke each other to death???

Gyp had a good episode, no wonder he's insane, with all them women in his home and not even being respected? and when his boy was about to leave he gave him that look like "just sit down!!"

and i agree, Nuck is starting to like Margaret again, but she aint having it now. i think she'll come around towards the end of the season

Props: JLMACN
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
See I don't think Richard knows Jimmy is dead. I thought all along he never knew. There is no way he would of let Nucky off the hook for murkin Jimmy like that.

I somehow someway think that whole situation with Jimmy is gonna come back to bite Nucky. Eli is going to fold on him or something.

Is it me or does Jimmy's mom have HUGE FUCKING NIPPLES???

Those things stick out like 4 inches. and she is a smaller chick.....lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
He definitely knew Jimmy was going to die during the season 2 finale when he told him to stay behind.

This episode was great, every episode done by the old Sopranos directors are always done very well. The camera work alone made this one of the best of the season, so far.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Ok well.........This Season just got real!

First - Nucky turns into a little bit of a "Narc" because he is snitching out his enemies. But I think we all understand that it is hard to hate Nucky for doing this (snitch) because he just took the game that was about to be played on him, and turned it on his enemies. That is a nice move. At the end of the day, that big shot politician just wants to get paid. He gave Nucky 2 Months to start collecting money. I love how this show keeps the crooked politicians around because that's it is back then, and some today as well.

Second - Jimmy's mom. LOL this bitch really thinks she runs something. Nucky showed up to act like he believed it was Jimmy who died and she threw that drink in his face like "fuck you"....LOL. Then she tell's Nucky, I know you killed my son. Which is true, Nucky did kill Jimmy but she don't know that for a fact. No one does, except Eli. So now, Jimmy's mom sides with Gyp Rosseti. She tell's Rosetti where Nucky, Rothstein, and Luciano are going to be eating later. One part that made me laugh something serious was when she woke Luciano up and was like I want you out of the business.....Luciano said....."what do you want? Get in this bed I'll give you a hard fuck like you always want!"........shit had me rolling.

Third - Rosetti is in Atlantic City. Uses the information Jimmy's mom gave him, plants a bomb in the restaurant and while Nucky's dancing girlfriend is in the restaurant waiting for him......BOOOOOM! The fucking place blows up. Rothstein, Luciano, and Nucky survive, but the girlfriend is toast. (which I am kinda of happy about)

Other Notes

It's on a matter of time before Nucky is fucking that prosecutor chick in New York.

Margaret is fucking stupid. She is fucking the help more often and now using protection, which ultimately will set her up to be caught.

Nucky is extremely pissed and there is a big ass war about to start. This is going to be a GREAT FINAL MONTH.

Jul 27, 2009
Yeah this episode was excellent. and Richard already knew that it wasnt Jimmy that died, you could tell when he said "Jimmy deserved better" to his mom.

LOL at that young dude taking a beating by Nucky and Nuck not giving a fuck afterwards. Van Alden starting to go insane, he enjoyed taking that iron to fat dude's face. again I say, Van ALden got himself a down ass wife. she's making booze for them to sell and he didnt even know.

and damn that blast caught me by surprise, for a second i thought Rothstein was up to something because he started walking away, but then i remembered Rosetti was in town.

also, from the preview for next week, looks like Nucky's going to war

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Another great episode.

I think we might be starting to see the fall of Nucky Thompson and might be starting to see the rise of Al Capone. Notice Capone and the main dude in Chicago weren't at that meeting last night to start a war with King Joe. But as soon as I want to think Nucky is done for, he always has something up his sleeve. The ending of this month should be extremely entertaining. Gyp is off the wall wearing that fucking hat.....LOL. I thought it was really interesting Joe telling Gyp that taking shit over takes time, not something that can be done very quickly. (I don't see Gyp lasting)

Margaret has even called it good with Nucky. Her and her Irish playboy are discussing jumping ship and leaving Nucky behind and going somewhere together. Nucky has 99 problems and Margaret is 1. I really hope he catches her and her plot soon.

Nucky is all fucked up though. He can't even think straight. Kept thinking Margaret is the one who lost the earing, he even thought Chalky White was his shoe shiner! LOL

I'd really hate to see Nucky go. I don't see how they can kill off Nucky (plus that didn't happen in real life) so I am assuming he somehow get's his shit together. Rothstein and all the other mobsters told Nucky, "Fuck you, and good luck. We're out!"

Basically leaving Nucky on his own to fight the Mob Boss King Joe.

Can't wait till next week.

Props: Mcthuggin99
Jul 27, 2009
^^^^
Yeah i dont see Nucky getting killed off. Once he gets his head straight, he'll have something up his sleeve.

I think business with him and Rothstein is over though. we'll still see whats going on in New York, but not with Nucky being involved with Arnold.

also shouts out to my boy Richard getting with the veteran's daughter. but I dont think we'll be seeing him blasting motherfuckers anymore, unless Nucky recruits him to kill Boss Joe. i think Nucky will save Gyp for himself.

overall great episode, how many episodes left this season?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Last episode was really weird, felt very Sopranos-ish. It's the peak of what the whole season has been, Nucky out of his element, having the rug pulled from under him. We'll see if he swims or sinks over the next 3. I heard they're not sending out advance screeners for any of them, they did that for last season's final 2 eps and those definitely packed some "holy shit" moments.

Also Gyp with the hat had to be a Sopranos call back.

Jul 27, 2009
My guess is that Nucky will make peace with Joe The Boss, in exchange for Gyp's life. i mean the real Joe lived till 1931, and everyone knows what happens to him.

I see Joe taking Gyp somewhere only to be surprised by Nucky, Eli, and Owen, unless he's already left with Margaret.

and yeah those hallucinations are getting old, first he kept on seeing Jimmy, now the showgirl.

Dec 4, 2004
Chapo it's one of the best series today. Alot of people said the same about The Sopranos...."too much talking, it's boring, where's the action".....in Boardwalk, when there's action, there's REALLY action

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN

What another great episode.

First - Slater. Wow, who would a of thought they were going to kill this dude off? He get's Margaret pregnant, tells his girlfriend he is going to marry her, all while tell Margaret he will leave to St. Louis with her. King Joe ain't fuckin around!!!! Luciano snitched Nucky out, and it costs Slater his life. Damn. Didn't see that coming at all. Then Margaret spills the beans about her love affair with Slater, by crying like a women who just lost everything she ever loved when she saw his body. Nucky put those puzzle pieces together really quick.

Second - Gyp. What the fuck? He hates being wrong and doesn't know how to act when he is right. (when is he ever right??) He killed a dude who was litterally trying to save his dumbass money by telling him to strap those cases down, but his dumb emotional ass doesn't listen. Gotta love the ending when they show those bottles washing ashore. Poor guy. Something tells me Gyp is going to die a horrible death just because of his stupidity.

Third - Chalky. He has really been missing this series. I wish they had more of him. But he is wanting to move up and I think he is realizing that Nucky is losing power by the day. I hope Chalky plays a bigger part in Season 3.

Fourth - Nucky. What the fuck is he doing???? His politcal connects are some fucking idiots. They can't even kill people right. I understand that he is worried about going down politically and sent to prison, but he isn't making any movies on the street. Mean while, Luciano makes a deal with King Joe to push more heroin. Rothstein is waiting for Nucky to fall so he can come up, and Gyp is literally about to take over Atlantic City.

I mean what the fuck. Nucky is running out of friends by the hour. And now that Slater and his Federal agent is dead, he is losing backup.

Fifth - Val Alden. He got himself into some deeeeep shit by selling his lady's alcohol in Capones territory. Capones is going to make his talk. That was a funny scene when Val Alden was talking to himself. I thought he was going to shit his pants!!!

LOL

Last 2 episodes should be fucking awesome!

Feb 3, 2006
Watching Margaret mourn over Slater made me laugh, now she knows how Nucky feels about losing his side piece. I think Nucky will turn to Chalky to get some black folks money and power. Rosetti is crazy as hell for real.. Great season no one is safe from dying.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Good episode, building up to some real war for Nucky and a back alley abortion for Margaret. Really liked the final scene.

First - Slater. Wow, who would a of thought they were going to kill this dude off?
This was easily the most obvious things to happen in the entire series. Like someone on another board said, he might as well have been two days from retirement in a buddy cop movie.

Fourth - Nucky. What the fuck is he doing???? His politcal connects are some fucking idiots. They can't even kill people right. I understand that he is worried about going down politically and sent to prison, but he isn't making any movies on the street. Mean while, Luciano makes a deal with King Joe to push more heroin. Rothstein is waiting for Nucky to fall so he can come up, and Gyp is literally about to take over Atlantic City.

I mean what the fuck. Nucky is running out of friends by the hour. And now that Slater and his Federal agent is dead, he is losing backup.
That guy actually died from a "suicide" in real life, so to make it an actual one instead of a cover up was interesting. Don't look up who Rothstein really was to avoid spoilers I guess lol.

Fifth - Val Alden. He got himself into some deeeeep shit by selling his lady's alcohol in Capones territory. Capones is going to make his talk. That was a funny scene when Val Alden was talking to himself. I thought he was going to shit his pants!!!
He was praying.