Official golden state warriors thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
anyone watch those games in china? we looked better in the 2nd game. iggy did everything it was awesome to see. he looks to pass and can dish it. currys shootings off but we all know thats gonna come. he started slow last year too. we playin the failblazers tomorrow night at roaracle

Props: :ab:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Alright brehs what do you think of Bogut? I need to get into this NBA shit this year and support my fellow Aussie.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Gonna be a great season for the warriors.stay healthy!!. I love basketball to much to root for only one team tho I try to keep it bulls, clipps in the reg season.... but my love for indi and golden state from the playoffs ain't went away..good luck

Props: D.I.R.B
Jun 23, 2002
Alright brehs what do you think of Bogut? I need to get into this NBA shit this year and support my fellow Aussie.
if he stays healthy (big if, he's already got 'minimal' back issues right now but is practicing) he should be a beast. he should provide more on the offensive end this year. his defense and rebounding are already great. i think the warriors are gonna cash him out soon too, supposedly they've begun some negotiations

Props: NAMO

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
bogut got heart. plus he put some BIG minutes in for us during the playoffs. he was injured too? man i cannot wait for this season man, he gon be out there

Props: NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
if he stays healthy (big if, he's already got 'minimal' back issues right now but is practicing) he should be a beast. he should provide more on the offensive end this year. his defense and rebounding are already great. i think the warriors are gonna cash him out soon too, supposedly they've begun some negotiations
what do you mean cash him out?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

"At first, (teammates) were like, 'Look, sit down. You’re doing too much over there.' But I just kept doing it and then all of a sudden you have Carl Landry and Draymond Green getting up and into it ... Richard Jefferson [EMPHASIS MINE, BECAUSE R-JEFF WILL ALWAYS BE THE WORST] was probably the only person who didn’t really buy into the whole thing, but everybody else — D-Lee (David Lee) and Steph (Curry) — whenever we were getting minutes and they were on the sideline they would do it. ... They love it now, and it’s blowing up."

"After being ranked as the 499th-best player in the NBA by ESPN last season, Bazemore got 499 stitched into his sneakers."

I know we all know the celebrations of the Bazed God but i love this dude, glad to have his energy on the team

Last edited:
Props: D.I.R.B