Official golden state warriors thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I certainly didnt care for Landry and while i liked Jacks heart he was way to predictable when he was running point towards the end of the season anyways. Obviously was a very streaky shooter also. Man now when Curry is on the bench resting we will have a solid scorer in Iggy we can count on. I am worried about a back up point guard but if we can just get a back up thats a solid defender i would be more then satisfied.

Props: Mr G
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Curry distributes the ball so that wont be that big of a problem. Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat You sure about Klay? Dude just isn't that consistent either. Either your a good shooter or you not, hes just not that great. I sort of wish we traded him. We will see what Lee can do playing alongside Bogut, i think he will average less this season also.

Props: MIGGZILLA24

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Iggy was tied for 3rd on the nuggets last year and most likely woulda been 4th if Wilson chandler was healthy all year.

Klay is a beast. He's a lights out shooter, great on D and only gettin better goin to the rack. Remember he's only a 3rd year player....

Jan 18, 2006
Lol, because 13pts a game equals a solid scorer. Even averaged less the season before.
lol Soco he will play great in the Warriors system. You forget were one of the highest scoring teams? Rossi is saying he will be a ballhog and get his points basically and ur saying he will barely be noticed in games which is it?

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
klay clucked baskets at times during the playoffs.

imo, barnes > klay.

iggy is an elite defender, world class level. great finisher at the basket and is willing to distribute the ball. he isn't a ball hog and should fit in nicely with the team. can put him on the opposing team's best shooting guard (and some point guards) for D.

i have a feeling that the dubs are gonna pull off another dope move in next summer's free agency period too.

makes my season ticket purchase look even better.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
You cant just have 1 pg 1 sg & 1 sf and think your team will thrive. What this does is permanently make Curry our PG for 36+ minutes a night. Klay is our starting SG and Iggy either starts at SF or Barnes starts and iggy goes for 6th man of the year..... What we need to be thinking about right now is a back up PG. With Bogut & David Lee starting at the 4 & 5 we also now need to talk about depth for the bigs..... our first 6 players in the game are as solid as any 6 in the NBA. I believe the bench is where we need to get it together.

The Warriors will have a great season this year.

May 12, 2006
feztus ezeli is done for the year with that knee surgery.
bazemore and green will struggle to score at times but are solid.
bogut and curry are injury prone and if they get hurt at any point, they will be limited on mins. per game. dubs need that back up point and a big.

Jun 23, 2002
how can u not like the iggy move? instantly their best defender. what wins championships again? klay doesnt have to guard the other teams best player every night now and still try to score 20+ cuz thats damn near impossible. iggy runs the floor too when we looking to push it. i wouldnt worry about him 'taking over', im sure MJ and curry would let em know if he was taking dumb shots.

from what ive read we still got some $ to make a move or 2. definitely need a backup pg (nedovic cant be the answer yet). whos out there? nate robinson, charles jenkins, mo williams, devin harris....not much

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Lol, because 13pts a game equals a solid scorer. Even averaged less the season before.
What do you have agianst Iggy? Sure his points may be on the decline and he's not the best free throw shooter , but he's gonna run the floor and play defense! Iggy made the Olympic team for a reason. Andre is an athlete and will thrive in how we play.

It sucks to see Brandon Rush go but in order to get rid of those contracts we had to give up someone of value. Just be glad it wasn't klay or Barnes ! We just need a couple strong bench players now. Thank you Jerry west !!

Props: trill VV1ll

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
how can u not like the iggy move? instantly their best defender. what wins championships again? klay doesnt have to guard the other teams best player every night now and still try to score 20+ cuz thats damn near impossible.
Exactly. With iggy and klay on the floor we have to great perimeter defenders, who both can score. I agee we need a backup pg and another big guy off the bench, but I love the move.