Official Golden State Warriors Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
It better not have been from a motorcycle accident, if so hes a stupid mothafucka. Look where Jason Williams is now

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the latest reports have retracted that statement about the trainer being sent. that trainer they mentioned is in South Africa. they may still investigate it, but theyre not doing so yet.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
WARRIORS SIGN 3 MORE ROOKIES

http://www.hoopsworld.com/TheWireStory.asp?id=12606

A Bay Area native and California's Mr. Basketball in high school, the 6-4 Nelson, 22, played four seasons at Duke and was named to the All-ACC First Team and the league's Defensive Player of the Year, averaging 14.5 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.6 steals in his senior season.

Dowell, 23, spent his final two collegiate campaigns at Houston after two seasons at Texas. As a senior with the Cougars, the 6-7 Dowell averaged 10.9 points and 6.8 rebounds.

Another four-year college player, the 23-year-old Kurz averaged 12.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists in his senior campaign at Notre Dame. The 6-9 Kurz also averaged 1.5 blocks while playing alongside offensive-minded forward Luke Harangody.
Whats Mullin up to? i really thought the Dubs were done signing new players. Now im wondering if they plan on trading a few players away for another legit point guard.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Signing Demarcus Nelson is a good move, IMO; he fits into the system very well. He's a tremendous scorer. His jump shot improved dramatically while he was at Duke, and he loves to run, run, run.

Defense isn't his strongest suit, but he's improved in that, too. He focused on it especially during his last year.

Feb 13, 2006
I'll be there on opening night (for the 15th straight season). I don't like the signing of Demarcus Nelson. I think he's garbage and he'll never see a meaningful minute.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah that fucken blows not being able to watch your team on daily basis especially the W's. I prefer to watch them play over any team in any sport now.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
http://www.hoopsworld.com/TheWireStory.asp?id=12606

Whats Mullin up to? i really thought the Dubs were done signing new players. Now im wondering if they plan on trading a few players away for another legit point guard.
had to fill out the roster. they will be backups and d-league players. i think we can have 1 or 2 guys in d-league getting some work.

a trade is doubtful. we solid tho. i have confidence that marcus williams can do a decent job while monta is out. and when monta is back, they are gonna be vicious together.

Jan 4, 2006
haha you already know i will! i have alot of friends in AZ (who are originally from the bay) that are Dub fans. We all are gonna be reppin hard when the Warriors play against the Suns.
i fly out to phoenix every year from the bay to see a Dubs suns game, cuz my boy owns a house out there. i swear there are fine ass females all over Zona.