Official Food Thread 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2005
i made sum incredible ribeyes tonight,cajun spiced with mashed potatoes n ceasar sald, tomorrwow im makin eithier teryiyaki n rice or french dip samichs with garlic mashed potatoes

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You know them trucks that drive around and deliver frozen foods? Schwans? They have THE BEST thick cut pepper bacon in the fuckin world.

Thats one thing I really hate about not living in town, no more Schwans trucks.

Tonight, I am making Chicken Parmigiana with marinara and penne pasta.

Feb 18, 2005
You know them trucks that drive around and deliver frozen foods? Schwans? They have THE BEST thick cut pepper bacon in the fuckin world.

post sum pics of the dish lol

Feb 18, 2005
ate a turkey burger now... still hungry... fuck... I gotta go back to work though
damn son you eat hella lol

alll i ate today was a lean pocket n salad n french dip sandwich..im stayn at my moms house until i go to alaska so i cook every night i made french dip sandwichs with carmelized onions n mushrooms and ceasar salad

dana is there anyway i can make good teriyaki chicken without bbq'n it? its like 20 degrees here so im not really feelin the bbq shit

Jun 3, 2006

we used to have a dude that would roll up in one of those trucks hile eveyone is outside drinkin and shit, and he said the people he was supposed to deliever to moved or sum shit, but then he started comin around every week, sumtimes twice a week....we finally figured out he was stealin the shit, so we could talk him down in price...i bought a fat ass box of all kinds steak, pork, like 4 pounds of hamburger, links, gang of shit...for like 40 bucks and he asked if i had another beer in the fridge, so like 40 bucks and a tall can