OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Can you elaborate on why other planets are round and why our planet is flat?
Lmao go read through this forum. That has litterly been said on here like 5 times. Go buy the best telescope you can afford, maybe a 8 inch telescope for like 450 so you can really see it.
Its never gonna look like the official picture they posted. None of them are solid. Saturn looks crazy, you can see its rings. But it all looks like stars, thet all shine, mars is a red star, so is mercury. Ive seen it myself, they shine bright as fuck,,, like a star. They are wandering stars. To say you can land on them is retarded because its like landing on the sun. Theyre never gonna do it. They say they landed a rover on mars and sent us fake ass pictures but cant send dudes back to the moon 10 years after that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
NASA does not have enough funding to do both Mars and the Moon. This is why you see many corporate players in the space industry these days. Politics will decide where we send probes or carry out manned missions, and those politics will now be driven by corporate interest. We are no longer in a continental race so to speak for space exploration. If NASA is to shift focus to a manned missions to the moon, then they wasted billions of dollars during the Obama administration for deep space projects beyond the moon. If you can't comprehend that, well, you aren't as smart and knowledgeable as you think you are.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It is extremely idiotic to think we never landed a probe on Mars. I know this won't make sense to someone who think the gubmint lies about every single thing yet buys into their religion. "Everything is a lie but that." Ya ok drug addict

LMAO come on bro. Look at those pictures. do they look like they're actually on another planet?

yea it doesn't surprise me that you believe in infinite planets and hate talking about God. Ol Im gonna be 87 years old and they still hoping they land on the moon again ass

Jan 31, 2008
Why would we need to go to the moon again? What would be the point?
this is not the question you should be asking smiley.
you'd think it was why would we need to go to the moon again.... you might even think it would be 'have we ever been to the moon, smiley'... but the question needs to be more on the line of 'does the moon even exist, smiley?'

trust me, you'd be surprised.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LMAO come on bro. Look at those pictures. do they look like they're actually on another planet?

yea it doesn't surprise me that you believe in infinite planets and hate talking about God. Ol Im gonna be 87 years old and they still hoping they land on the moon again ass
Look at what pictures?

I don't believe in infinite planets nor do I disbelieve in infinite planets. I don't hate talking about God, I just find your archaic concepts and beliefs in God as corny. I don't care whether they go to the moon, space, any other planet, or death valley. It doesn't impact my life. You are the one questioning validity of these things but refuse to physically go to places of business in the space exploration realm to seek answers, instead resorting to morons with YouTube videos who have never been a part of actual science and technology and have no factual evidence who instead distort views and opinions as some sort of proof. Anything else you need an answer to?

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LMAO

Trump told Nasa he wanted to go to mars in his first term and they said no. He said HE WILL FUND IT HIMSELF if they get it done by his second term the LATEST. They said NO
Of course they said no. You obviously do not understand the obstacles in play. No disrespect to you or your occupation but you work in a cafe. Sending objects to Mars requires serious funding as well as absolute on point calculations in line with variabilities and tolerances. When you add human life into that equation, there is ZERO margin for error. It isn't a game. You can't maybe have the right calculations or maybe have everything built correctly or maybe have people know what they are doing. They aren't cooking an egg. You can throw all the money at something so intricate but money doesn't always make things ready, it only makes things more possible. Unfortunately that is the way the world works in doing these types of things. Donald Trump somehow thinking it will magically be ready shows he comprehends this shit about as much as you do. Smh

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Why would we need to go to the moon again? What would be the point?
we have no proof we actually went now, the biggest step for man kind was deleted LMAO

people questioned it and the reels went missing. Why should we go again? because we can, apparently LMAO
If we went 50 years ago, it should be easy as fuck now. Why haven't we gone back to the moon to study it and see how we can live in space, practice somewhere close. Instead of "sending people to MARS to live" with no practice lmao

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Of course they said no. You obviously do not understand the obstacles in play. No disrespect to you or your occupation but you work in a cafe. Sending objects to Mars requires serious funding as well as absolute on point calculations in line with variabilities and tolerances. When you add human life into that equation, there is ZERO margin for error. It isn't a game. You can't maybe have the right calculations or maybe have everything built correctly or maybe have people know what they are doing. They aren't cooking an egg. You can throw all the money at something so intricate but money doesn't always make things ready, it only makes things more possible. Unfortunately that is the way the world works in doing these types of things. Donald Trump somehow thinking it will magically be ready shows he comprehends this shit about as much as you do. Smh

LMAO so we don't have the technology for space travel, got it. Even if one of the most rich people on the plane paid for it, we still cant. Got it.

We haven't gone to the Moon thats "230,000" miles away but we keep saying we are going to mars thats 33.9 MILLION miles away. Someone tell ashton kutcher to come out already i know its a prank

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LMAO so we don't have the technology for space travel, got it. Even if one of the most rich people on the plane paid for it, we still cant. Got it.

We haven't gone to the Moon thats "230,000" miles away but we keep saying we are going to mars thats 33.9 MILLION miles away. Someone tell ashton kutcher to come out already i know its a prank
We have the technology for space travel. Donald Trump could not afford to pay for it. Again, paying for it and building it are two different things. This isn't a magic carpet and it isn't like building a car to travel down the road, but I guess your simple mindedness won't let you grasp that. I don't know if they will send a human to Mars or not, I am not going, I know that much. Your arguments continue to be circular but aren't substantiated by anything.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Why should we go again? because we can, apparently LMAO
If we went 50 years ago, it should be easy as fuck now.
By your reasoning we should smoke meth because we can apparently, even though there is no purpose or added value to do so. However, space travel is not like tying your shoes. It costs money, requires material resources, as well as spot on manufacturing and execution. You keep skipping over those things because they invalidate your half assed arguments