OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I couldn't get through it; can you explain it in three sentences or so?
yea. I couldn't either the first time. I guess the original is in Russian or somewhat but she's reading the script that's why it sounds the Way it does lol

Mesas are not Lava formed from millions of years ago; they are Mumified Silicone Tree trunks.
"Real trees" are tracked and registered and are huge to compared to "regular" trees you find in the Forrest.
Tripped me out when I got over the reading voice and actually got what it was pushing

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yea. I couldn't either the first time. I guess the original is in Russian or somewhat but she's reading the script that's why it sounds the Way it does lol

Mesas are not Lava formed from millions of years ago; they are Mumified Silicone Tree trunks.
"Real trees" are tracked and registered and are huge to compared to "regular" trees you find in the Forrest.
Tripped me out when I got over the reading voice and actually got what it was pushing
Mesas form by weathering and erosion of horizontally layered rocks that have been uplifted by tectonic activity. But, if they if are really Silicone (sythentic?) trees that have been 'mumified' (fossilized?) then that makes you think, who was living in this forest of giant trees. Maybe the decedents of David. BAM. More proof the bible and everything in it is real.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Mesas form by weathering and erosion of horizontally layered rocks that have been uplifted by tectonic activity. But, if they if are really Silicone (sythentic?) trees that have been 'mumified' (fossilized?) then that makes you think, who was living in this forest of giant trees. Maybe the decedents of David. BAM. More proof the bible and everything in it is real.
Yea I have to look into it more I saw it twice and was still picking up new shit. Its just the fucking voice you have to get used to lol
But shit, 3 mile high trees? Seems crazy but when they show the lumberjack next to the big ass trees they were cutting in 1810, now that's insane

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yea I have to look into it more I saw it twice and was still picking up new shit. Its just the fucking voice you have to get used to lol
But shit, 3 mile high trees? Seems crazy but when they show the lumberjack next to the big ass trees they were cutting in 1810, now that's insane
Yeah I know right. Why do we only harvest softwood lumber now a days. Those trees are hella small comparatively and grow back hella quickly. We should harvest the giant ones that take hundreds/thousands years to grow.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I could only watch 2 min of that video and it had nothing to do that someone was trying to deliver me the truth and I am in denial. "My friend proved this" doesn't prove anything. Physical scientific observations have already been made and actual scientific proofs have been documented. Various experiments can be performed that prove the earth is not flat and I am not aware of any actual scientific documentation of experiments that prove the earth is flat.

While politics involved in science can definitely lead to nonsense in the scientific community, the shape of the earth is not one that matters politically or financially.

Last edited: