*OFFICIAL* Find me an NFL team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
I must say…you picked your team in the stupidest way possible.

You went on a forum that is pretty much based on the bay area…so you were taking “opinions” and listening to the Gore dick sucking from a bunch of Niner fans.

And then you looked for information on this possible choice on fucking youtube and video games! How gay is that?

How about actually watching this team play…in this decade? How about watching the 31 other teams out there.
c/s

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Come on dog u know Im a trendsetter!! Ofcourse he is!! he's following the Guru!! Got Em!!
of course I am!!!!! you Got mE!!! I wouldn't be doing this in every sports forum post just to show how stupid your dumbass catch phrase is!!!! and of course I picked WE THE BEST!!! due to the supreme intellect of DJ Khaled!!! you truly are the Got Em Guru and I'm just trying to be like you!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !! !!!! !!!

WE THE BEST!!!

Mar 10, 2007
^What are you talkin about, DJ Khaled is smarter then Wikipedia!! he's the one that told Rick Ross to jump, but notice he didn't jump off with him!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
of course I am!!!!! you Got mE!!! I wouldn't be doing this in every sports forum post just to show how stupid your dumbass catch phrase is!!!! and of course I picked WE THE BEST!!! due to the supreme intellect of DJ Khaled!!! you truly are the Got Em Guru and I'm just trying to be like you!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !! !!!! !!!

Once again.........Got Em!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Got Em Guru strikes again!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! !!!

WE THE BEST!!!!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well, I guess you made an okay pick.

Steelers fans kill Browns fans after games and lock them in their basement. That's why I'd pick the Steelers.

Browns fans are hardcore though. In the words of Peter King, the best fans in the NFL go to (1) Packers (2) Steelers (3) Browns. He's the epitome of bandwagon, but that's a fairly accurate statement if you don't pay much attention to the order.

Now you gotta pick your favorite AFC team!

Mar 10, 2007
in Defence, do you stick with one or two formations or just do everything random?
Well... depends.. running down's if you're playing with the niners you'd prolly wanna go out their with a 3-4, passing down's you'll wanna be in nickle or dime defense, goal line d for... you guessed it goal line d... just play it out some more you'll get used to it.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I want to get into this as I enjoy playing it down here (sydney australia) but I dont know all the rules n shit and what teams are good.

I know that you need to make 10 yard in 4 downs, touchdowns are worth 6 goals are worth 1

I want a team that isnt the BEST but has alot of heart that can put on some big hits and break tackles, please post up here with a team you reccomend and why and also who you support.

thanks

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Well after a hard decision, helped by lots and lots of youtube videos from the 70s till today, people in this thread, madden 08 & a couple of movies, I made my choice and will stick with it through losses of 0-17 or wins of 17-0.

I just can't go past the inspiring Frank Gore, strong runner exciting to watch and I look forward to seeing him in action when the season starts up again playing for the 49ers.

To the 49ers fans on here, I hope you can accept me as one of your own as I will be watching our team play week in week out and eventually will get around to seeing them play in real life.

To everyone else thanks so much for the advice and helpfull comments, I wish your teams all the best and look forward to watching the rest of the games and the superbowl this year.

Cheers!
lol