**Official Denver Nuggets 2010-2011 Season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Mark my words! Ty Lawson's an allstar and will be one of the top 5 point guards in the NBA within the next 5 years! Ten 3 pointers in a row with 37 points tonight!

Feb 13, 2006
Yeah, boy went off, & I agree he'll be an all-star in a few.

I hope he brings the penitration game tho in the playoffs against OKC, not to comfortable with his jumper yet.

My kids were at the game with my parents, and my youngest said Ty's standing ovation was as loud as it's been all year.

Oct 9, 2008
Melo's on his way out in a trade enjoy it while it lasts
Wow! You lookin like a muthafuckin fool right now!! LMAO What happen to the warriors dawg? Oh wait, they suck!!! Our BENCH players shittin on yall!!! (Haters never prosper!!!) Even koufos shitin on yall! hahaha

Oct 9, 2008
I would like to see dallas... I'm ok with the thunder even though it will be a tough series, i just want no part of the lakers in the 1st round. I think being beat by okc twice this week might just be motivation to kick they ass in the playoffs! Injurys got me worried as fuck though, that shit is killing us!

May 3, 2002
yeh Dallas would be the better team to play by far but i dont know of that possible with their win last night....Kenyon needs to get in there against OKC and put some hard fouls on Perkins to shut that fool up

Oct 9, 2008
Solid 1st quarter for the nuggs! I like how they aint letting okc get easy shots! On that note though the refs need to ease up on the fuckin whistle when thunder got the ball! Bailin em out and gettin half the team in foul trouble...Like come on muthafuckas it's only the 1st quarter, let em play!!

Oct 9, 2008
That fuckin tech on felton was horseshit!! You could see the ref in the backround staring at him like a fuckin cop! "I'm just waiting for you to get pissed about that bullshit so i can hit you with a T!" It's the fuckin playoffs, dudes is gonna get emotional! Felton didn't approach the ref! This shit is ruining the NBA!

Oct 9, 2008
It's one thing when you run up to the ref and start talkin shit or spike the ball! Complaining to yourself well running up the court is NOT a tech! That shit got me fucked up! Changed the whole momentum of the game!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
from what it seemed like, he was looking at the ref that called the foul on him across the court. He was clearly looking at someone when he was complaining about it. Like I said, I've seen players t'd up for less.

On the other hand, the officiating has been HORRIBLE all night. A bunch of weak fouls or fouls that definitely should've been called. IT's been consistently bad

Oct 9, 2008
I'm not going to make excuses for the Nuggs because had they hit their free throws thunder wouldn't even be in this game! However the tech on felton and the no call when dudes hand was clearly in the net for the okc tip in was clearly game changers! I hope david stern takes a good hard look at this game and has a little talk with the refs about playoff basketball in general!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I'm not going to make excuses for the Nuggs because had they hit their free throws thunder wouldn't even be in this game! However the tech on felton and the no call when dudes hand was clearly in the net for the okc tip in was clearly game changers! I hope david stern takes a good hard look at this game and has a little talk with the refs about playoff basketball in general!
you're basically making excuses. Teams play harder when they're down. If the nuggets hit their ft, thunder would've played harder to catch up. That's life.

Oct 9, 2008
One way or another poor calls/no calls were made that changed the outcome of the game and in my eyes thats unacceptable especially in the playoffs! This isn't the regular season..

May 3, 2002
calls were BS, you go one end and get hacked and no call, go to the other and it's a ghost call.....but regardless I don't get why Galo was in there in key situations while JR was on the pine and Kenyon is taking 17 footers when the game could have swung our way with a more utilized possession.

Oct 9, 2008
Nuggs are playing like shit right now! With that said i hope when this series goes back to denver the refs never blow the whistle when we foul the thunder, like they doin us!

Oct 9, 2008
We played like garbage tonight! Solid win for okc... Only thing positive i can say for the Nuggs is that if Melo was still on our team we would had lost by 30+ and given up in the 2nd quarter! Not to mention okc just couldn't miss a 3! Would've liked to see us steal one on the road but i can only hope we continue to stay consistant at home and tie this series up!