**Official Denver Nuggets 2010-2011 Season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I said it. There was no way the Nuggets would come out shooting like they did the first game. The fact that OKC came back (whether you agree with the calls that were made or not or think the first win for OKC was bs) to make that game close when the Nuggets were making everything and we were playing like crap, that deflated the Nuggets.

OKC hasn't played well in Denver for the most part so I'm curious to see how they do. Big confidence inspiring win at the end of the season in Denver though. I thought OKC would win in 5 games before the series started, wouldn't be surprised if they still do.

Hats off to the Nuggets though. They're a solid team. They'll only get better as they play together more

May 3, 2002
George Karl is a great coach but his decisions as of late keep me questioning... we are getting out rebounded, but yet you keep a small lineup with Chandler steady making mistakes...Nene and Anderson need to play together to keep the boards and Smith, Lawson & Felton need to be in heavy rotation together also give Mozgov some time he played well in the stretch prior to the playoffs. we didn't get outplayed we got outcoached.

Oct 9, 2008
I don't really agree. You can't go 6+mins without a basket in the fourth quarter of a playoff game and expect to win. George Karl ain't the one shooting the ball and we had plenty of open looks on high percentage shots and we just couldn't hit.. My only complaint about coaching was the last play of the game...Thunder obviously wasn't going to allow JR to get an open look at a three, 3 times in a row! Why not kick it out to afflalo, also a great 3 point shooter and have him try to tie it up? I think Nene could make all the difference if he would stop shooting jumpers and dunk the fuckin ball, he obviously can't hit a free throw for shit. He needs to quit being so soft and i think our whole team would improve!

One way or the other that loss was a death sentence and the nuggs season is done! However i think we got a solid team to build on and i think this loss might actually benefit us in the future, now that we understand more work needs to be done!

Oct 9, 2008
Great game.. I ain't mad, nuggets went out like champs! Without durant/durant calls from the refs, nuggets would had got this W! Next year i think we got they number tho!

May 3, 2002
Props to OKC they know how to close out games and utilize key possessions when it counts, in this series the Nugs were taking pointless shots and not driving like they were when they got that lead. Hopefully OKC wins the west

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Enough crying about the refs. The nuggets got a call damn near every play in the 4th it felt like. This game might not even had been needed if Nene got T'd up last night for throwing Perkins to the ground.

Anyways, great series overall. The Nuggets are gonna be trouble for OKC next year

Oct 9, 2008
Yea but now that we dont got melo we don't get the "superstar" foul calls, bottom line! We got out played and durant had a great game so i'm not going to say the refs changed the outcome of this game like game 1. It's just a fact that superstars gonna get them bullshit three point plays at home!