OFFICIAL CRHYMES "ONE BREATHE CLOSER" ALBLUM REVIEW BY ALOWISHIOUS1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
LMFAO I knew when I saw the name of the thread starter it was going to be all BAD! Chrymes a lot of the people on the underground scene pretty much have an idea who this person is. If correct this person has been on the scene and a part of the scene for a long time. There is a reason he can't be tracked on the other site he post on, and why I don't even touch that site anymore. If heads are correct he's not Black and not Mexican. This is where the problem exist hella racist shit comes out of his mouth. Why the anonymous shit to tell people how you really feel? Yall can expose who this is. Both parties have now posted on this site. Good luck with all u do Chrymes. If someone can make that reveal happen Jimmy Powers is gonna pass the fuck out when he sees who it really is.
okay, so its a guy on another site... that makes more sense now. I just thought its a guy coming on to bs people on here.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
LMFAO I knew when I saw the name of the thread starter it was going to be all BAD! Chrymes a lot of the people on the underground scene pretty much have an idea who this person is. If correct this person has been on the scene and a part of the scene for a long time. There is a reason he can't be tracked on the other site he post on, and why I don't even touch that site anymore. If heads are correct he's not Black and not Mexican. This is where the problem exist hella racist shit comes out of his mouth. Why the anonymous shit to tell people how you really feel? Yall can expose who this is. Both parties have now posted on this site. Good luck with all u do Chrymes. If someone can make that reveal happen Jimmy Powers is gonna pass the fuck out when he sees who it really is.
I THINK I GOT AN IDEA OF WHO THE FOO IS. IF IT IS THE GUY I THINK IT IS.. HE SHOULD JUST COME FORWARD AND SEE ME ON THE MIC OR IN SALES. THATS PRETTY GAY SHIT, TO HIDE BEHIND AN ALIAS TO JUST HATE.. DUDE GOT ISSUES. BUT THE PROMO IS PRICELESS. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER FOR MY 1ST WEEK SOLO DEBUTE. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT THIS RECORD CUZ OF HIS REVIEW.. OTHERS THAT NEVER HEARD OF ME ALSO TOOK A LISTEN TO THE SNIPPETS TO SEE IF WHUT THE REVIEW SAID WAS TRUE OR NOT. SO I TIP MY HAT TO GOOD OL' AL, MY NEW NUMBER 1 FAN. :classic:

Apr 2, 2005
I knew it was a white guy lol. Chrymes leave dude bitches alone. Dude wrote a homo love letter , wit the homo pics. Lame

Feb 3, 2010
YALL NIGGAS NEED TO QUIT BITCHIN UP ON THESE FORUMS! THE REVIEW I MADE WAS STRICTLY BASED ON TALENT! NOT HUSTLE! AND THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YALL NIGGAS NOWADAYS, YOU LET A NIGGAS "HUSTLE" OVER SHINE THEY TALENT. SHIT ANYONE CAN HUSTLE MY NIGGAS. HITLER WAS HUSTLER NIGGA, DOES THAT MAKE HIME DOPE? HELL NO! IDGAF ABOUT THAT SHIT. IM TALKIN ABOUT TALENT! AND THIS NIGGAS GARBAGE. EVEN HE KNOWS IT!!

YALL NIGGAS WANNA SPEAK ON HUSTLE LETS TALK ABOUT DIDO BROWN! HE OUT HUSTLES ANY NIGGA IN SD! I BE SEEIN HIS CAMP UP IN CARLSBAD DOIN IT BIG!

BUT FUCK THAT. YALL NIGGAS OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO MUSICAL TASTE. IF U REALLY WANT WACK NIGGAS REPPIN SD SO BE IT. THATS THE REASON YALL DAGO NIGGAS NEVER CRACKED, YOU NIGGAS ALWAYS LET THESE LAMES GET THEY FOOT IN THE DOOR AND FUCK IT ALL OFF FOR THE WHOLE TOWN!

AND TO ALL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS AND ESES WHO CANT SPELL AND TRYNNA HATE ON THE KID...FUCK YALL! NIGGAS TRYNNA PLAY DICK TRACEY UP IN THIS BITCH NEED TO FOCUS ON THEY MONEY. NOT ME. ILL SPIN AROUND IN MY CHAIR WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT NIGGA.

FUCKIN INTERNET BANGERS.

ALO1 LIVE FROM THE SLUMS.

1 LOVE TO ALL MY REAL(AND TALENTED) NIGGAS. GET GETTIN IT!

Apr 2, 2005
YALL NIGGAS NEED TO QUIT BITCHIN UP ON THESE FORUMS! THE REVIEW I MADE WAS STRICTLY BASED ON TALENT! NOT HUSTLE! AND THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YALL NIGGAS NOWADAYS, YOU LET A NIGGAS "HUSTLE" OVER SHINE THEY TALENT. SHIT ANYONE CAN HUSTLE MY NIGGAS. HITLER WAS HUSTLER NIGGA, DOES THAT MAKE HIME DOPE? HELL NO! IDGAF ABOUT THAT SHIT. IM TALKIN ABOUT TALENT! AND THIS NIGGAS GARBAGE. EVEN HE KNOWS IT!!

YALL NIGGAS WANNA SPEAK ON HUSTLE LETS TALK ABOUT DIDO BROWN! HE OUT HUSTLES ANY NIGGA IN SD! I BE SEEIN HIS CAMP UP IN CARLSBAD DOIN IT BIG!

BUT FUCK THAT. YALL NIGGAS OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO MUSICAL TASTE. IF U REALLY WANT WACK NIGGAS REPPIN SD SO BE IT. THATS THE REASON YALL DAGO NIGGAS NEVER CRACKED, YOU NIGGAS ALWAYS LET THESE LAMES GET THEY FOOT IN THE DOOR AND FUCK IT ALL OFF FOR THE WHOLE TOWN!

AND TO ALL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS AND ESES WHO CANT SPELL AND TRYNNA HATE ON THE KID...FUCK YALL! NIGGAS TRYNNA PLAY DICK TRACEY UP IN THIS BITCH NEED TO FOCUS ON THEY MONEY. NOT ME. ILL SPIN AROUND IN MY CHAIR WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT NIGGA.

FUCKIN INTERNET BANGERS.

Whos bangin. We jus aint finna write a fuckin essay on another man who at least tryin to do sumthin out here wit his life. As far as lame im sure u can go see him about that. Grab u sum kush and relax G. I kno its hard holdin down the block in carlsbad

Feb 3, 2010
Whos bangin. We jus aint finna write a fuckin essay on another man who at least tryin to do sumthin out here wit his life. As far as lame im sure u can go see him about that. Grab u sum kush and relax G. I kno its hard holdin down the block in carlsbad
Yeah its hard GETTIN a pad out here in Carlsbad. I hustle hard for mines my nigga. Get off the internet and go get SOME.

Jul 29, 2008

FUCKIN INTERNET BANGERS.

I dont know you or chrymes personally, but you went in with some racial shit. You say "fuck internet bangers", then you shouldnt have a problem coming forward to show who you are since you are a real one. But that's just me.

I dont know chrymes personally or even online that much, but what I've seen he's doing music and promoting it, but its up to the crowd and fans to judge if he is good or not... we all have our personal opinion of someone.

Apr 2, 2005
Yeah its hard GETTIN a pad out here in Carlsbad. I hustle hard for mines my nigga. Get off the internet and go get SOME.
Laughin at you while I smoke this sour berry og kush, watchin this 50 inch plasma while I sit here and not hate on the next man. But enuff about me if u was really hustlin you wouldn't have time to write a thesis on chrymes my nig let alone add homo pics an shit. Step ya life up billy

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
ALO U NEED TO STOP DRINKING THAT O.E. AND SAVE URSELF FROM ALL THAT DRAMA.. MY NIGGA, WE KNOW WHO U REALLY ARE. A LOTTA PEEPS ALREADY PM'D ME WITH UR REAL INFO. BE A MAN AND DISS ME WITHOUT THE ALIAS. I AINT AFFRAID TO SEE U ON THE MIC EITHER, UR NOT THAT NICE. FREESTYLE OR WRITTEN.. ILL MASH ON YOU.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Yo, I was reading that review while listening to the samples, and I fuckin' laughed my ass off. You gotta admit the shit he wrote was creative. I wanna see more reviews. Crhymes, that means you gotta make another album.

By the way, you spelled "Crimes" wrong.