Official: Civilizations Revolution Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
Whos anticipating this shit. I had Civ 4 and that shit was clean. I think they made it a little simpler judging from the demo but the shit is still raw.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
is this game like sim city?
Man I'm a fan of Sim City, since I was like in the 4th grade. Sim City 4 was dope but then Sim City Societies came out and totally ruined the game. There is a new game called Cities XL coming out....look it up, looks like Sim City 4 x 50.

May 2, 2002
CIVREV was made to introduce newcomers and younger kids to the series. The game is nowhere as deep as the PC versions but still a good game.

Makes multiplayer games easier with the 2-4 hr timeframe rather than days on the PC.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
CIVREV was made to introduce newcomers and younger kids to the series. The game is nowhere as deep as the PC versions but still a good game.

Makes multiplayer games easier with the 2-4 hr timeframe rather than days on the PC.
This shit deep ass fuck, probably not as much as the pc version but this game is fun as fuck on Xbox 360 still, this game got a 9.0 rating on xbox mag. I been playing with the Aztecs for like 3 days shit is still long and I was on easy mode I wanna see how it looks like when your technology is in space, ive yet to get there.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i hate how you cant adjust the settings for how you win though

the matches are nearly as customizable as they should be

i know its "dumbed down" and all but that should be something that should be an option regardless

you have to pick a certain scenario just to pick the kind of victory you want,thats weak

i should be able to single player,select my difficulty,and how i want to win,simple as that

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
This shit deep ass fuck, probably not as much as the pc version but this game is fun as fuck on Xbox 360 still, this game got a 9.0 rating on xbox mag. I been playing with the Aztecs for like 3 days shit is still long and I was on easy mode I wanna see how it looks like when your technology is in space, ive yet to get there.
You never actually go into space. Once you have the technology and spaceship to launch to space you win.

While i like CIV Rev, i find it too easy. It's not hard for me to win on Diety level compared to the PC games where the two hardest levels are very difficult.

Anyone who has played CIV Rev and likes it needs to go to the store and buy CIV4 for the PC. CIV Rev compared to CIV4 for PC is like Nintendo in the 80s compared to the xbox360. Its that much better.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
You never actually go into space. Once you have the technology and spaceship to launch to space you win.

While i like CIV Rev, i find it too easy. It's not hard for me to win on Diety level compared to the PC games where the two hardest levels are very difficult.

Anyone who has played CIV Rev and likes it needs to go to the store and buy CIV4 for the PC. CIV Rev compared to CIV4 for PC is like Nintendo in the 80s compared to the xbox360. Its that much better.
damn that sounds like a downer, I was thinking you could send settlers and shit up there and start new cities, so far I beat it with Aztecs and Lincoln, I keep getting a domination victory, technology probably takes hella long.

Jan 28, 2005
I played it once as the Germans.

I was on the verge of getting a Domination victory, Cultural victory and the Money victory all at the same time. I ended up going for domination with my ninja horses, but I was disappointed the game ended so abruptly. It was just a matter of waiting like three turns. I beat it all in about 6 hours or something.

Im sure it has fun replay value, but it was just rented.

Jan 28, 2005
I played it once as the Germans.

I was on the verge of getting a Domination victory, Cultural victory and the Money victory all at the same time. I ended up going for domination with my ninja horses, but I was disappointed the game ended so abruptly. It was just a matter of waiting like three turns. I beat it all in about 6 hours or something.

Im sure it has fun replay value, but it was just rented.

Apr 20, 2005

Damn. . .i was gonna cop used but now u make me wanna install the whole civ 4 series back onto my pc instead lol