***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
robo is still at it on meme generator...

http://boards.memegenerator.net/mg/
http://memegenerator.net/Search?q=siccness

HEY ROBO, YOU FAT LURKING IDIOT, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS.

Multiple members of this site have already called your bluff and challenged you to come see them in real life.

When Chree gave you an exact location, you vaguely said "oh, I'm always on Broadway" (a 2.7 mile long street). Members of this site have been to Broadway and even posted pictures, and still, nobody has seen you there.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER, AND ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WEBSITE NO LESS.

You are a joke, and no matter how many shitty MS Paint images you post on Meme Generator, it doesn't change the fact that you've still already lost (in Siccness and in life).

Just give it up you dummy.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
damn robo meme pics on on some down syndrome dummy status...like, i really think the dude has down syndorme,and his parents are dummies.

Robo do me a favor and ask your mom if its too late for an abortion...there may still be time.

Robo is the outcome of a brother and sister sexual relationship, aka his mother and father.

Keep it up and Cheetos might want to hire your orange ass to be a new mascot.

ole fucked up dayglo orange muthafucka, look like all your parents fed you was carrots dipped in lard as a kid,

muthafucka lookin like a mutated chernoble mixed with cheetos lovechild, if you take off the hat you could be a Cheese Puff for halloween

youre the product of Chester the Cheetah raping a fat albino woman.

I think your mother sniffed glue for the first 8 months of her pregnancy, while smokin 2 packs of camel nonfilters a day, and eating 8 cheeseburgers (with a diet coke)

Apr 3, 2008
damn robo meme pics on on some down syndrome dummy status...like, i really think the dude has down syndorme,and his parents are dummies.

Robo do me a favor and ask your mom if its too late for an abortion...there may still be time.

Robo is the outcome of a brother and sister sexual relationship, aka his mother and father.

Keep it up and Cheetos might want to hire your orange ass to be a new mascot.

ole fucked up dayglo orange muthafucka, look like all your parents fed you was carrots dipped in lard as a kid,

muthafucka lookin like a mutated chernoble mixed with cheetos lovechild, if you take off the hat you could be a Cheese Puff for halloween

youre the product of Chester the Cheetah raping a fat albino woman.

I think your mother sniffed glue for the first 8 months of her pregnancy, while smokin 2 packs of camel nonfilters a day, and eating 8 cheeseburgers (with a diet coke)