***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
I seen this dude before somewhere....

Oh yeah, it was a "Where are they now" special. It was on the girl from the Wendys franchise. Apparently this gruesome fuck overused his comp meal card and transformed him from Wendy to the altered beast he is now.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
the only way this can possibly get better is if chree really does knock out big robo. & videotape it.

that would be truly epic.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
it really is a beautiful thing when we can all put aside our differences, and unite together to defeat a common enemy.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
U ARE RETARDED AS FUCK, IM ON BROADWAY AT THE CLUBS EVERY WEEKEND BITCHBOY.... COME SEE ME IN THE STREETS THERE... ILL SLIT UR FUCKING THROAT FAGGOT... I AINT HARD TO FIND...
Coward bitching out.

I dont think there is any gay clubs for u on broadway though pussy. i was there for a hour, no robo lmaoo

Oct 9, 2004
CHREE U FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT, MEET ME ON BROADWAY THIS WEEKEND TOMMAROW OR SATURDAY NIGHT, IM THERE FROM MIDNIGHT TO 2 IN THE MORNING EVERY WEEKEND, GET YOUR FUCKIN FACE SMASHED IN BITCHBOY!!

CHREES BROKE ASS DONT GOT NO MONEY TO BUY DRINKS AT A CLUB, INSTED HE WANTS ME TO MEET HIM WHERE HES BUYING SOME 5 DOLLAR CRACKROCKS AND A TRANNY HOOKER, FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT, U KNOW WHERE IM AT, I TOLD U LIKE TEN TIMES, CANT GET DRUNK N FIGHT AT THE BARS???, BACK UR SHIT UP BITCH ASS FAGGOT POINDEXTER NERD PIECE OF SHIT,

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
broadway is a big ass street... lol @ giving a vague ass location when chree told you an exact intersection he would be at.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
and also... lol @ telling somebody to meet you at a bar/club to fight. could that have anything to do with the fact that at clubs security breaks shit up instantly?