Official "BAY AREA" Jersey finally here! and available online.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
am i the only one that thinks that shit look hurt
Agreed. Another thing, it should be "UN-OFFICIAL", ain't nothing official about that jersey. Other than officially wack. It's only official if the Bay Area approves of the design. Since there isn't a Bay Area coalition of judges, that jersey will remain in the "UN-OFFICIAL" or "BOOTLEG" status. I guess you can wear the OG Lebrons (high school colors) to match if you really wanna pull something off. I got a pc and the myspace flash layout ain't working, use some of that jersey money to hire a web developer. Don't try anything too FLASHY if you can't support it. Just go back to the usual HTML. Sorry bro, I don't like to hate but I gotta speak the truth.

Can't wait for all the kids from Atherton/Menlo Park to be sporting these jerseys next to their favorite rapper.

Jan 26, 2006
Agreed. Another thing, it should be "UN-OFFICIAL", ain't nothing official about that jersey. Other than officially wack. It's only official if the Bay Area approves of the design. Since there isn't a Bay Area coalition of judges, that jersey will remain in the "UN-OFFICIAL" or "BOOTLEG" status. I guess you can wear the OG Lebrons (high school colors) to match if you really wanna pull something off. I got a pc and the myspace flash layout ain't working, use some of that jersey money to hire a web developer. Don't try anything too FLASHY if you can't support it. Just go back to the usual HTML. Sorry bro, I don't like to hate but I gotta speak the truth.

Can't wait for all the kids from Atherton/Menlo Park to be sporting these jerseys next to their favorite rapper.
I appreciate the feedback bruh.... Anyways, if you know anybody that might be interested (like your friends from Atherton/Menlo Park) send them our way www.myspace.com/bayareajerseys . Since you can't access our myspace, here's a couple flicks of the jersey that so "UN-OFFICIAL" to u.

:)

May 7, 2002
Keep it movin pimp.. I know you make quality shirts... The stitching and extras are clean, but the Bay font could use a remix... Change up the colors like your shirts and add some artistic fronts to the jerseys.. Its gonna get hot in a few months so come through..

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
damn...i giv u props for puttin it out and it look like its quality material...but i can just imagine the type of people/kids who would actually rock that shit... not a good look.

Apr 25, 2002
I see my primo (FREE GIZMO!!!!) rockin one on your page. Im not into the fatigues look myself but if you choose to make your next edition in red n black then it'll look be more more pleasurable to the eye....