** Official Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
simply cuz the pearls Sylene wearing in that scene are the same she has stolen from Bruce and they are missing from the Bruces will on the end of the movie, so i cant see why Alfred will fantasies exactly that way and look on his face he is surprised seeing Bruce in that place
agreed but there's proof on both ends which is why i said waaaaay before it could be either but i choose for him to be dead. i liked the way that stacked more against the alive aspect. call me crazy lol.

Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^
if you prefer reject obvious proof that he didnt die not much i can do :D (but only thing against he is live it might scene in the BAT cockpit which could be expalin he was in another BAT after the explosion. before you say he was stabbed well there are no vital organs on right side of human body)

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^^
if you prefer reject obvious proof that he didnt die not much i can do :D (but only thing against he is live it might scene in the BAT cockpit which could be expalin he was in another BAT after the explosion. before you say he was stabbed well there are no vital organs on right side of human body)
There's proof on both ends. 2 Bat planes? how did everyone miss that shit and how did he get to the other? i think thats a little far fetched. Also you can bleed out by getting stabbed in the side. it can take up to 15 minutes to bleed out especially if the wound cant close (hence the twist of the blade). if in recall the end fight was about 15 minutes so yeah he could easily die from that just not instantly.

It shows him in the cockpit flying above bridges and then he flies straight out. in that time Robin is staring at him the entire time and would've been seen if he ejected. oh yeah and it showed him in the cockpit right before it blew up. sure he was at the cafe with catwomen wearing the pearls but they set that up perfectly. right before the whole speech about alfred fantasying seeing him in that shop they were talking about selina and how she had the pearls. they were cracking jokes and it was typical alfred and bruce. after that they never really had a good moment again. and who knows if alfred knew bruce got the pearls back. with that being the last good moment they had i would think he would hold on to it hence selina being in the shot. seems far fetched sure but this isnt an ordinary director here and the him being alive at the end seemed a little too ordinary for a nolan flick.

Being a fan of nolan movies i noticed his pattern with "nothing is what it seems" take on his movie endings. Prestige, Dark Knight, Inception and i think this aswell all had it. Or maybe he is alive and there's proof to back that up aswell but if thats the case then i'm extremely let down by the typical ending and the gaping plot holes it leaves with it. Nolan never leaves plot holes that crazy in movies especially the endings. I personally think he did this on purpose so you can make what you want with the ending. he made it proof he died and proof he survived. you give the audience 2+2 and let them answer then they'll love you forever for it, thats what Nolan did and i think it was a great idea to end this trilogy. just my take.

Nov 7, 2006
ALSO when people speculated about 2face still being alive he quickly turned them down saying how he's dead. has he even done this yet? i dont think so and i think there's a reason why he hasnt. until he does then i'm going to believe he did this on purpose. but if he comes out and says he's alive then i'll believe it and will never argue it again.