Official Angels 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea,they seem to be stepping it up,..4 more vs oakland come monday!..hopefully we can stay hot and move up in the wild card!.....GO HALOS!!!

Sep 15, 2009
Angels are clicking on all cylinders right now. We will take that wild card spot. Oakland won't beat Texas every time. They still have 5 against them. This is the best time of the year! Baseball playoffs around the corner and football season too

Sep 15, 2009
Torii Hunter has been the man! So clutch as of late and he's having a career season with his average thanks to Pujols lol. He's going to make it tough on angels front office during off season

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
season pretty much over unless we sweet Seattle And Tx Sweeps Oakland don't see it going that way very weird season but fuck it need to get rid of a few pitchers and maybe Sign Zack to a long term deal and sasy fuck Santana even tho he started to play better at the end maybe try an resgin Harden at a cheaper price

Sep 15, 2009
Season is over :(

I saw that CJ Wilson needs shoulder surgery. Not good. Santana needs to go. Greinke needs to get signed ASAP. Angels will have a tough time figuring out what to do with Morales, Wells, Hunter, and Bourjos.

Oh and FUCK SCIOCIA! Fire his ass and hire Francona

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Season is over :(

I saw that CJ Wilson needs shoulder surgery. Not good. Santana needs to go. Greinke needs to get signed ASAP. Angels will have a tough time figuring out what to do with Morales, Wells, Hunter, and Bourjos.

Oh and FUCK SCIOCIA! Fire his ass and hire Francona
yea,season is over,......cj will recover and hopefully come back strong!,....santana(sighs),ya,i just dunno mann,....resign greinke and morales,.....trade wells for something,.....re sign hunter for less $ to stay in la like he said he would,...resign and keep speedy petey!...and calm down brah,...scioscia isnt going anywhere,arte already said plus he is signed till 2014 i think maybe longer,....his game is better then francona,plus u cant blame the bullpen fucking up all year on mike,...he tried mixing it up but our bullpen just couldnt get it done!

Sep 15, 2009
I know Sciocia won't go but I wish he was fired. He made so many stupid decisions all year. He's partially to blame for the bullpen because anyone with half a baseball brain would know not to put Takahashi in the game. Or Isrinhausen when he's been shit. Or Garrett Richards when he's also been pitching like shit. Oh well maybe next season

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
22 blown saves our bullpen gave up,...mike didnt mess it all up,..and i mean as far as tak and isringhausen goes,..thats all scioscia had to work with!..if anything management/arte needs to step it up and spend money on our bullpen! not to mention the injuries we suffered early on!..ianneta,wells,haren,hawkins,downs,weaver,pujols even went down for a few games! hell even torii left the team for awhile...it wasent a total lost of a season but we should of been in playoffs!..until next year!

i also believe that those few games we lost to Bartolo Colon and oakland when he was on steroids made a big difference in the division!.we faced him like 3 times..those should of been our games and would of made a difference at the end!! every win Bartolo got should of been over turned and handed the win to the opposing team he cheated,something!...shit

fuckin cheaters