**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you know what though.. That shit must fuckin suck to want to kill yourself and you do it by hanging your body and then u fuck around and turn into a zombie. I was just thinking about that shit right now, thats weak as fuck tho blood. kinda funny tho,but damn...

lol somebody should make a gif clip of dude shooting that fat nigga and the expression of his face when he fell to the ground and hahahahaha when the nigga started to walk/drag his way back to the truck, ha that shit was fuckin classic
I thought it was funnier when kenneth harding jr got shot and leaked all over the place with every1 watching and the expression on his face when he fell to the ground and hahaha when he started to lift his head and crawl/die his way while leakin out. ha that shit was fuckin classic. somebody should make a gif clip of that

Oct 27, 2008
Maybe people are not liking this season as much because they arent the same writers...
to be fair, alot of the 1st season's writing sucked too. especially the dramatic emotional shit & dialogue/acting in some of it.

plus its easy to be extra critical of this season now that zombies are played the fuck out & hella corny.

edit: btw that faggot isnt funny..

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I think the farm people are keeping zombies alive somewhere, like in the barn. that fat one didn't get into the well very recently, they had to know it was there and they probably put it there. how else could they have gone so long without having to use guns and kill any zombies?

May 1, 2002
I think the farm people are keeping zombies alive somewhere, like in the barn. that fat one didn't get into the well very recently, they had to know it was there and they probably put it there. how else could they have gone so long without having to use guns and kill any zombies?
I THINK THATS WHY THE OLD MAN DONT WANT THEM TO STAY PERMANENTLY

Nov 7, 2006
the writing this season is way better than the last IMO. it feels more real to me with peoples emotion and when they talk to each other when in season 1it seemed forced often. with 13 episodes i didnt expect every episode to focus on zombies and IMO i'm happy they're not because thats how you can quickly turn a show into a cheesy one. it's showing the survival aspects of the show and how people can quickly change who they are when their backs against the wall which in this shows case is every day.