Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Crabtree's deal is 1 year $3 million prove it contract with another $2 million more in incentives if he basically hits pro bowl numbers.

The milestones haven't been released, but I'm reading he basically has to be a top WR in the league to get that extra $2 million.

Great deal on both sides, Raiders don't lose much if he doesn't produce and if he does produce we still get a top WR at a reasonable price. Crabtree also gets the number he originally asked for if he proves he deserves it.

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah Raiders should have just gave him 3 mil with incentives. He could have done well with Carr and improve his worth. Its his loss really
wow i just about called it, 3.2 mil with incentives. He will do well now that he has a qb that will be patient enough to find him when he gets open.

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
different times and team then,..now we are stackiing up pretty good why would he not want to be around o.gz and leaders,..i think its a good signing if he stays healthy,..i think a qb like carr will make Crabtree shine, he will throw the ball right on spot to him and help him produce!...smart signing,..now if he get that wr in the draft,..we gonna be deadly!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
different times and team then,..now we are stackiing up pretty good why would he not want to be around o.gz and leaders,..i think its a good signing if he stays healthy,..i think a qb like carr will make Crabtree shine, he will throw the ball right on spot to him and help him produce!...smart signing,..now if he get that wr in the draft,..we gonna be deadly!
A deadly 6-10 record to match lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ken Norton Jr. and 3 other Raiders reps went and worked out Vic Beasley today. Dude is an animal. If we go pass rusher instead of WR I'd rather them pick Beasley up than Williams. Williams seems slow as fuck and lazy.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not looking good for the Raiders in Oakland. Carson city counsel just approved the shared Raiders and Chargers stadium today and just yesterday I read the NFL was pissed at the city of Oakland for the mayor not showing up to the meeting a couple days ago and the developer that's working on Coliseum city being secretive about where the money is coming from.

theScore

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and now the developer behind the new Coliseum city is bashing the NFL for not being impressed by his plan....

Unnecessary roughness? Oakland stadium leader takes aim at NFL - Inside Bay Area

Not looking good at all for Oakland. The city can't afford to pay a dime for helping out on a new stadium and the developer is a weirdo loose cannon that won't say where the money is coming from and is taking shots at the NFL. Meanwhile the city of Carson is willing to foot the bill and they have a developer ready for a state of the art stadium.

Jan 18, 2006
Is it as accurate as u calling Bo Jackson overrated? But I love how U bring up other sports cuz u have no real argument. U got the name Chreebo for a reason. Being a biased dipset.

Whats really funny is how I predicted the downfall of the Niners before anyone else suck on that. Remember I said Kaps contract would destroy ur franchise. Understatement of the century. U sure love to post in Raider threads. Why is that??????? Just remember 24-13 lolololol goodbye

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Is it as accurate as u calling Bo Jackson overrated? But I love how U bring up other sports cuz u have no real argument. U got the name Chreebo for a reason. Being a biased dipset.

Whats really funny is how I predicted the downfall of the Niners before anyone else suck on that. Remember I said Kaps contract would destroy ur franchise. Understatement of the century. U sure love to post in Raider threads. Why is that??????? Just remember 24-13 lolololol goodbye
Lol and you're prediciting the biggest bust evers brother is gonna be worth a shit lolololol at thinking carr is worth a shit lmao. And yeah we lost that's what happens when u have double digit players on IR lolololol. Raiders are pure garbage with a proven failure as a coach and a gm who has to overpay scrubs lolololol. Lol @ predicting a fall.... No shit that's what happens when ur at the top lol. Raiders still alllllllllllllllllll the way at the bottom tho lol. No worries about the gay one eyed man

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lolololol at thinking carr is worth a shit lmao.
You mean like every single person that gets paid millions of dollars to talk about the NFL? Carr is universally loved. But I'm sure Chree of siccness.net knows better lol

Raiders are pure garbage with a proven failure as a coach and a gm who has to overpay scrubs lolololol.
Most successful coaches have had non successful tenures at teams before their current jobs. Pete Carroll was a failure of an NFL coach with the Patriots, look at him now. Bill Belichick was a failure of a coach with the Browns, look at him now. You need some more examples? lol

Also who is overpaid? Pretty sure we have the lowest payroll in the NFL going in to the offseason, hence the massive salary cap space we had and still have.