Official 2012 Kansas City Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Crazy what a Good QB and a good Head Coach can do for a team.

Bob Sutton was such a huge pick up for our D-Coordinator though!!

Alex Smith has 0 turnovers. I'll take it. Justin Houston.......I tried to told em!!!! 6.5 sacks already!!

Mar 24, 2006
They tried robbing Houston for his last sack. It now shows him with 4.5 sacks last night instead of 3.5. Now he has 7.5 sacks for the year.

Also, A big fuck you goes out to that cunt Michael Silver from that 100 best players list on NFL network during the offseason. He was cryin' about Houston being on the list and goin' on and on about him because he didn't think he was worthy of the spot.

YOU KNOW WHO HE IS NOW DON'T YOU, YOU FUCKIN' JEW YOU!

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
at one point in the stat sheet/box score, i saw that justin houston had 4.5 sacks. that would've been crazy. but with 6.5 sacks over the course of 3 games (didn't record any sacks vs. dallas) i think he should have a good shot at breaking that faggot michael strahan's single season sack record.
Aldon Smith should break Strahan's record. If he plays every game (IDK whats gonna happen with DUI) he has the best shot.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Tamba is a fucking beast. He has a motor that does not stop all game. Add Houston (who's not even in his prime yet) to that mix and the duo is so much fucking trouble for NFL Quarterbacks. I was going to sell my tickets to te Giants game, but I just want to watch te defense work.........

Fuck it I'm going.