**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - FIRST ROUND THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Great, great Win by the Spurs... They WILL advance, because Dallas WILL NOT win 3 straight against SAS

Cleve pretty much closed the lid on us, series going back to Cleve where they will face

BOSTON, but DWade is just fucking redic..Miami def will NOT win 3 straight

Feb 13, 2006
Denver is done, the lowest basketball iq team in the playoffs. Utah is bullying them the way Denver bullied New Orleans, and Dallas last year.

How can they not be sick of D-Will, Boozer, and Milsap laughing at them????

Feb 14, 2004
Great, great Win by the Spurs... They WILL advance, because Dallas WILL NOT win 3 straight against SAS
I sure hope you're right about that, because anything can happen.

I didn't get to watch the game, I had to work. But I got to watch the high lights of the game, and from what I saw, it looked like a good game. I wish I got to watch it. I'll get to watch the next, and hopefully final game of that series, though.

Oh My Geez! It was great seeing Nowshitski getting slap'd around on those highlights. I was like this:
watching those highlights lol

Apr 20, 2003
^^^Mavs played a pretty good game and Jason Terry helped them out tremendously in keeping it close down the stretch in the 4th which turned out to be a nail biter for us..... Hill was lights out in yesterday's game while our "Big 3" had an off night, shooting a whopping 9 for 34!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Portland got raped...I was looking forward to a good competitive game.....They let me down....PHX came to eat tonight...

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
All i gotta say is Portland played like shit, Refs Favored the suns the whole game, and..............

LOL @ not bein able to sellout a playoff game and Portland helpin ya'll out........ blazers fan walked up to the ticket box game day and were able to buy tickets 4th row an hour before the game. nice fans!

Apr 23, 2010
All i gotta say is Portland played like shit, Refs Favored the suns the whole game, and..............

LOL @ not bein able to sellout a playoff game and Portland helpin ya'll out........ blazers fan walked up to the ticket box game day and were able to buy tickets 4th row an hour before the game. nice fans!
lol thats sad.

that 4th foul on candy was bullshit :angry:

channing frye is an ass

May 2, 2002

pshhh.. you just finding this out now? AZ has the worst sports fans in the country.

May 2, 2002
lol gtfoh. you actually got the nerve to say refts favored the suns last night after the refs GAVE portland their W in game 4? Shit before, last night, portland had shot 123 freethrows in the series, the suns shot 90! You wanna talk about favoritism, get real. Portland got mollywhopped and it had nothing to do with the officiating.

Sep 17, 2005
Lets end this shit tonight Spurs. SA is tearin shit up, hopin they get to play the Suns next round. Dallas was a legit #2 out west. If SA was to stomp them out in 5 has gotta have the rest of the west worried.

Feb 14, 2004
Lets end this shit tonight Spurs. SA is tearin shit up, hopin they get to play the Suns next round. Dallas was a legit #2 out west. If SA was to stomp them out in 5 has gotta have the rest of the west worried.
Spurs will win! And face the Suns next, I hope so anyway. I got a bet riding on that series if it happens.