**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - FIRST ROUND THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
BRING ON THE SPURS!!!

Revenge shall be sweet, gueroloco. oh yes, vengeance will be exacted! Ive been waiting 2 years for this moment. This is the year.

Feb 14, 2004
Spurs won! Hell yeah! That made my night. My homie is hella pissed, he hates the Spurs with a passion lol

Lol @ dude in the stands with a big ass band-aid over his nose like Manu's

Apr 20, 2003
lol this 3 pointer shiiiits on that dunk any day of the year.... I ain't gonna hate cuz that dunk was clean. Amare has these here and there so its not uncommon but poster dunks don't win games hahaha. AND After Timmy hit that 3 in overtime you guys fell off like a hookers panties after giving them $$$. You can keep the fancy dunks cuz I could care less, I'd rather much take wins!

May 2, 2002
lol this 3 pointer shiiiits on that dunk any day of the year.... I ain't gonna hate cuz that dunk was clean. Amare has these here and there so its not uncommon but poster dunks don't win games hahaha. AND After Timmy hit that 3 in overtime you guys fell off like a hookers panties after giving them $$$. You can keep the fancy dunks cuz I could care less, I'd rather much take wins!
why u bringin up old shit?

Apr 20, 2003
Cuz I can!!! WTF, ur the foolio here showing posterized video's of Amare Dunking on Jefferson when I never even talked shit AND may I mention bringing up my name..... Check your past posts son! You always have a fuckin chip on your shoulder when it comes to the San Antonio Spurs. Your just trying to one up on the Spurs, may I add u guys are after tonights 2010 Spurs vs. Suns series but could care less because even after the bullshit dunk u posted, YOU GUYS(SUNS) STILL LOST THAT GAME so like I said have fun with your Poster Dunks cuz we have owned you. FUCK YOU n THE SUNS, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!