Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wtf kind of response is this? Better off not to reply at all
how do we get fucked? explain. you obviously believe it so let it be known. those who believe in unions always have the same bullshit reasoning so you dont have to respond. you obviously think private sector employers are evil and hate their employees and unions give employees a livable wage, without shoving the cost to the consumer. Safeway-union=relatively expensive groceries. Save Mart-union=relatively expensive groceries. Food 4 Less-union=relatively expensive groceries (cheaper than Safeway and Save Mart). WinCo-non union=cheaper groceries than the aforementioned, for the same can of chili beans. thats just groceries. that aint the rest of the shit people spend money on in life. so keep thinkin your dollar is more valuable with more and more unions. the consumer will always pay the price, just like the citizens will pay the price for the unions backing dirty cops.

move to Europe if its so better. follow the millions leaving America for Europe. European social practices are always thrown into the mix, yet i never see a mass migration from America. so again, it cant be that great.

Apr 25, 2002
the creation of California Labor Commissioners was a direct result of what........
i assume shitty employers. but thats not to say that every employer is shitty. unions want you to believe otherwise and the naive ignorant utopia chasing segment of society swallow that shit up and run with it.

do you think shitty employers dont have a high turn over rate? why stay with shitty A when better B is hiring? people who join unions, or get hired at jobs who are unionized dont do it for "safer working conditions". this isnt 1920. people do it for benefits and "higher" pay and so its harder to get fired for doing shitty work. i can see the benefits part. but the higher pay gets dumped on the consumers in the form of product price. rather its more expensive mustard, hospital lab work, automobiles, municipal maintenance, everything. shit adds up.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Consumers will continue to see inflated prices on goods irregardless of unions. Anytime there is a wage increase, that cost is almost always passed on to consumers, even in non-unionized sectors... Our economy is much more complex now, it is no longer a national economy (as if it ever truly were) which means there are a variety of factors at play.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Consumers will continue to see inflated prices on goods irregardless of unions. Anytime there is a wage increase, that cost is almost always passed on to consumers, even in non-unionized sectors...
thats safe to say, but are you denying union employed based product isnt more expensive?

manufacturer, distribution, and retail. if any of those are union, the price is higher. if every stop is union, its that much more money. look at WinCo as an example. if your city gots a WinCo, its probably the cheapest joint. and WinCo gots cashiers making $20 an hour.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
thats safe to say, but are you denying union employed based product isnt more expensive?

manufacturer, distribution, and retail. if any of those are union, the price is higher. if every stop is union, its that much more money. look at WinCo as an example. if your city gots a WinCo, its probably the cheapest joint. and WinCo gots cashiers making $20 an hour.
There are a variety of sectors that are non-union, I have worked in a few of them so that makes the generalization false.

You will have to show me the data as far as grocery chains go to convince me your argument is valid.

Apr 25, 2002
but it sounds like you may be all for growing the government larger so.......

you're smarter than that.

what organization stands side by side with Democrats? ...unions.

which partys policies call for more government spending? ...Democrats.

in what way is supporting unions not supporting government growth? most people dont put 2 and 2 together but ignorance is not an excuse.

and hell yeah im for Labor Commissions. im not for unions. so by default im not for police getting away with abusive powers.

Apr 25, 2002
There are a variety of sectors that are non-union, I have worked in a few of them so that makes the generalization false.

You will have to show me the data as far as grocery chains go to convince me your argument is valid.

im not going to google data. im not demanding that you believe. i've worked many places, many sectors and spent many years as a consumer and understand economics enough to see that union jobs raise prices. it cant be that hard to realize. you believe (as i do) that wage increases end up costing the consumer. if you can understand that (which a lot of people cant), i dont see how you cant understand unions cost the consumer. if you're "pro union", i can see how you cant realize that. its more of a decision to not realize at that point.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Nope. The things outside of police abuse you are complaining about as far as labor and consumer prices is the result of NAFTA, the coming TPP, the World Bank, the IMF, etc. It has zero to do with organized labor forces in the US. The abuse of the police and its unions has zero to do with worker rights in the US and everything to do with the ever-growing powers law enforcement has been given in this country.

Last edited: