Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Except that it's not the same thinking. One can choose to be a police officer, while one can't choose to be black....(at least not yet since apparently we can choose gender but that is a topic for another thread haha).

It's the choices we make that define us as good or bad, not the physical characteristics we are born with.
Fair point; well then "All cops are bad" vs "Anyone murdered by the cops had it coming / were bad" then, which in this context only applies to blacks, since those are the only murders sensationalized by BLM and the media.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Except that it's not the same thinking. One can choose to be a police officer, while one can't choose to be black....(at least not yet since apparently we can choose gender but that is a topic for another thread haha).

It's the choices we make that define us as good or bad, not the physical characteristics we are born with.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Side note: anyone see the vid of the security guard (black) who opened fire on two citizens (white.)

If so, do you think it's an incident of crazed, out of shape, wanna be cop or a black man who wanted to execute whites?
That dude was not in his right mind and looked like he snapped. First he escalated the situation by parking his cart there and not letting them leave, and there were repeated times where he could've easily de-escalated the situation. However you can see him standing there thinking it over before attacking them then finally shooting. Clearly he was in the wrong. What's the point of this and why did you bring it up? Are you trying to say that if he was 1. a cop, 2. if there wasn't a camera there, that 3. this would have been business as usual for the police and it would've been covered up and that 4. this is what's happening today?

If so, I disagree completely and I think that's a hyperbolic flawed inference at best

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2005
Out of 11 million encounters between U.S. police and citizens in 2015, there were 990 police shootings - 494 were white, 258 were black. Black males age 18-35 make up 3% of the U.S. population, yet commit 88% of violent crimes. Non-hispanic whites make up more than 70% of the population, yet commit only a small fraction of violent crimes. More White Americans are shot by police than African American citizens which considering the small percentage of white citizens commiting violent crimes is significant.
Eleven MILLION police encounters. Round UP the shootings - not deaths just shootings - to the nearest 1000 and it's .00009 of the encounters someone gets shot by the police.
Round up the number of SHOOTINGS to the nearest 10000 (or 10X what it really is) and assume ALL OF THE SHOOTINGS are of black people and it's .0009 of the encounters results in a black person getting shot by police. But that number is inflated to 10X TEN TIMES what it really is and assumes only black people are shot.
The police are not the problem.
In Chicago more black men have been killed by other black men in the last eight years than the number of soldiers of all races who have been killed in both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined.
Change your thinking.....or maybe try thinking.

edit:copy and paste job.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That dude was not in his right mind and looked like he snapped. First he escalated the situation by parking his cart there and not letting them leave, and there were repeated times where he could've easily de-escalated the situation. However you can see him standing there thinking it over before attacking them then finally shooting. Clearly he was in the wrong. What's the point of this and why did you bring it up? Are you trying to say that if he was 1. a cop, 2. if there wasn't a camera there, that 3. this would have been business as usual for the police and it would've been covered up and that 4. this is what's happening today?

If so, I disagree completely and I think that's a hyperbolic flawed inference at best

No, I simply wanted everyone's take like I asked, nothing more. Part of me thinks he likes to abuse his power but then part of me questions if it was racially motivated.

Props: GTS and GTS

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Out of 11 million encounters between U.S. police and citizens in 2015, there were 990 police shootings - 494 were white, 258 were black. Black males age 18-35 make up 3% of the U.S. population, yet commit 88% of violent crimes. Non-hispanic whites make up more than 70% of the population, yet commit only a small fraction of violent crimes. More White Americans are shot by police than African American citizens which considering the small percentage of white citizens commiting violent crimes is significant.
Eleven MILLION police encounters. Round UP the shootings - not deaths just shootings - to the nearest 1000 and it's .00009 of the encounters someone gets shot by the police.
Round up the number of SHOOTINGS to the nearest 10000 (or 10X what it really is) and assume ALL OF THE SHOOTINGS are of black people and it's .0009 of the encounters results in a black person getting shot by police. But that number is inflated to 10X TEN TIMES what it really is and assumes only black people are shot.
In Chicago more black men have been killed by other black men in the last eight years than the number of soldiers of all races who have been killed in both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined.
Change your thinking.....or maybe try thinking.

edit:copy and paste job.
Homan Square is not part of the problem, you're right. And you are right, all of this is about shootings and police aren't doing anything wrong to blacks. Certainly not pulling them over because of their nose, certainly not shooting them and planting tasers, certainly not hiring cops that were fired from previous depts for mental issues, certainly not beating them on the side of the freeways, certainly not taking their cellphones and destroying them, none of that. It's all about shootings like you're saying.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Homan Square is not part of the problem, you're right. And you are right, all of this is about shootings and police aren't doing anything wrong to blacks. Certainly not pulling them over because of their nose, certainly not shooting them and planting tasers, certainly not hiring cops that were fired from previous depts for mental issues, certainly not beating them on the side of the freeways, certainly not taking their cellphones and destroying them, none of that. It's all about shootings like you're saying.

Mar 25, 2005
JUST THOUGHT ID THROW THAT IN HERE SINCE I FOUND THOSE NUMBERS PRETTY INTERESTING. IT WAS A COPY AND PASTE JOB. nOT MY WORDS OR THINKING....