OFFICAIL "DEADWOOD" THREAD!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
SHIT I KNOW SOME OF YALL BE WATCHING THIS SAVAGE ASS SHOW!!!! THE FIRST EPISODE WAS PRETTY TYTE CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHTS EPISODE. FUCKIN GOERGE HURST AND AL SWEARINGEN BOUT TO GO TO WAR.
HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YALL, WHO DO YOU ALL THINK IS MORE OF A PIMP AL SWEARINGEN OR SIGH TULLAVER???? REMEMBER I SAID PIMP.

Jan 14, 2006
is this the show thats on HBO or something?? I remember when the first episode came out a couple of months ago.....I think it was about like the old west or something like that

Jan 14, 2006
^^^.......what the hell????!!!!

Idaho to the Bay.!!!!!???? bhahahahahahaha

what are you talking about an "OFFICIAL DICTIONARY"?????

May 12, 2002
Young Psyc said:
SHIT I KNOW SOME OF YALL BE WATCHING THIS SAVAGE ASS SHOW!!!! THE FIRST EPISODE WAS PRETTY TYTE CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHTS EPISODE. FUCKIN GOERGE HURST AND AL SWEARINGEN BOUT TO GO TO WAR.
HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YALL, WHO DO YOU ALL THINK IS MORE OF A PIMP AL SWEARINGEN OR SIGH TULLAVER???? REMEMBER I SAID PIMP.

Al is the bigger pimp big time. Cy is always tripping over Joannie that is taken care of him now. Al sent Trixie on her way to Sol. Plus look at who they have working for them. Al's got Dan and Cy has that dumb ass with the goofy hat.

Mar 18, 2006
Ricky530Furl said:
^^^.......what the hell????!!!!

Idaho to the Bay.!!!!!???? bhahahahahahaha

what are you talking about an "OFFICIAL DICTIONARY"?????
whats wrong with sayin "idaho to the bay?" i mean really,whats so "bhhahahahahahaah" about that?.......

and if you gotta ask "what are you talking about an "OFFICIAL DICTIONARY"? then you need one too.

Jan 14, 2006
it just is but i get a feeling your ognna start one of those arguements that joe rogan did with the guy on fear factor but instead oh hey hey hey its gonna be bhahahahah but too bad cuz im joe rogan so you better watch out cuz if u saw the video you know that im a damn MMA

Apr 25, 2002
i have't started watching any of the new season yet, because i still have to catch up on season 2, but this should be made Vital, just like the sopranos thread.

Apr 20, 2005
Al is one of my favorite characters of all time, its hard to say which one is a bigger pimp Al pimps the whole town though so imma have to go with him.

In the words of Wu "Cawk Sukka" lolo

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
DAMN YA'LL SEE LAST EPISODE???? THAT SHIT WAS HELLA TYTE FUCKIN HURST TOOK A HAMMER TO AL'S HAND, THEY RUSHED AL AND FUCKED HIM UP WOW,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AL RETALIATE THAT FOOL IS A CRIMANAL MATERMIND YOU KNOW HE GOT A MOVE UP HIS SLEEVE.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ricky530Furl said:
it just is but i get a feeling your ognna start one of those arguements that joe rogan did with the guy on fear factor but instead oh hey hey hey its gonna be bhahahahah but too bad cuz im joe rogan so you better watch out cuz if u saw the video you know that im a damn MMA
Damn man...you don't make any sense at all.

Anyways Deadwood is a great fucking show. Too bad I don't have HBO.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
BigE916WRM said:
Al is the bigger pimp big time. Cy is always tripping over Joannie that is taken care of him now. Al sent Trixie on her way to Sol. Plus look at who they have working for them. Al's got Dan and Cy has that dumb ass with the goofy hat.
YEAH I KINDA FEEL YOU BUT AL WAS TRIPPIN OF TRIXIE FOR A QUIK SECOND IN SEASON 2 I BELEIVE. TO ME AL IS MORE OF LIKE A SYNDACATE MOB BOSS ON SOME POLITICAL SHIT,THEN HE'S A PIMP. TULLAVER ON THE OTHER HAND IS JUST BASICALY A SLICK TALKIN PIMP/HUSTLER GAMBLER.