off topic: somebody "close"2 TECH-neun(9)....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
i know, a lot of y´allz (excuse my bad grammar) are gettin´sick of these "off-topic-non-tech-strange-music-related-exchange-pupils-import-export-stuff-but-what-do-i-have-to-do-to-ask-questions-i-want-to-"have"-answered-and-i-want-to-have-them-answered-by-"selected"-people-and-i-know-they-"want"-to-answer-these-questions-and-if-not-my-thread-´s-gonna-be-deleted-people".......damn....i forgot what i wanted to ask.....oh......

OH....have y´all heard of TONEDEFF???i just checked him out today and i must say the three fast rappers I wanna hear again and again and again are.....and they all start with the capital letter "T"....

1. "TECH N9NE".....the be(a)st there is,was and there´ll ever be......."TECH "THE HIT-MAN" N9NE,damn this sounds silly....
2.TONEDEFF.....I just checked him out today and he´s really really ....yeah,yeah,.....(oh...it´s kinda oldschool,he?) PHAT.....
3. ..........damn,who was it?....there´s another 1,....but i just wanna hear him together with the numero uno,TeccaNina to show him how this issssshhh works,.....
TWISTA....yeah.......learn sth. about how to infect masses by beeing just yourself and ROCK THE SHIT.....

dwamn....i just wanted to ask if you´ve ever heard of this kat named TONEDEFF???he seems to be pretty cool.----his lyrics are really good,his beats are good....??Ever checked him out??
STRANGE MUSIC NEEDS TO SIGN HIM....hehe now it is a "strange music" related thread.......

Aug 20, 2002
maybe i know something

yeah,....i know him.....isn´t his group called EXTENDED FAMM "happy fuck u music".album ????they´ve got a funny track with this TeTRIS-THEME,but really really fast....uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....----------->

Nov 14, 2002
So in Germany, do they teach you to .......!1!!!!!<,,,,,;';':<';<';,',<<,< ---....,,.....?./>/>/// -- Add little characters..,.,. ,;,'.;.;;',][=0-9798=-][';/,. Everywhere? ][; O]\[l;R is that an [;;' aquired [[''' / skill?

WoW. This is the oddest topic ever.

WHo's Tech N9ne?

Aug 20, 2002
ZERO!!!....DunnO,.....what you....mean,....-no i don´t know why you mean to be mean to me...?????

:-(

isn´t there anything you have to say about my question???just telling me "the oddest topic ever"...this is the STRANGE-forum,he???......and I.....use dots and ///§$§)"§%"§$&,...,.,.,.,.,.,,.%()§$&%$&§"%.....wherever i want to use it.......and it isn´t as bad as you made it.....read the meaning and don´t give a fuck about the...../$&"§!%":)----"§$$`s...

Time -2- .close.. this.....thread,please??"""§)=%$§"!%, but if anyone has some infos,lemme know.....

Nov 14, 2002
TONEDEFF himself isn't too bad, but he does sound like Em a lot. The style is basically stolen. The freestyle he did with Jin on BET wasn't too bad either, but it reminds me of watching 8 Mile.

Aug 20, 2002
but...

but isn´t Tonedeff longer "In-Game"?so Em (ok,he´s the 1 with the success)would sound like Tone??hehe?

what i heard sofar wasn´t that bad in my ears.

aren´t there others who have heard him and think more positive then Zero,lol?j/k