OFF TOPIC: NEW OB3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
the video to got some teeth is so damn dumb im amazed its even making the count down
Why? it goes to what the song is talkin about. That shit is funny when he wakes up with the bitch with no teeth and a glass with dentures in them.

Jan 12, 2003
im curious Zero, do u not like anybody thats w/ Shady Records or Aftermath? The only thing i can think of is that since you're big into Ja and his music that his hate towards them is the fuel for the fire you got against them. Just was curious bout that.

Nov 14, 2002
No... I like and own Dre albums, I like and own Em albums, and I actually bought that D-12 album and listened to it like 4 times. It has nothing to do with Ja Rule whether I like or dislike Shady/Aftermath.

I just seriously think Obie Trice sucks.

And while I'll be the only one to say that Ja's first album is the shit, I wouldn't say that I'm big on Ja Rule.

Jan 12, 2003
THATS YOUR NEW SIG!!

i like ja's first album. Besides that i like his track "Life Ain't A Game" or whatever its called. Shits nice to listen to when im racing people. Its a real adrenaline rush. <----- (please dont post about twista now!!) :classic: