Off Topic: New Korn Video Banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
This I got from Humboldt High in the open forum..

"new korn video banned
i'm not a korn fan but stern was talking about the new video that has been banned by big media outlets. in the video korn and fans go in2 a music store and destroy it abd fucc it up. subtitles appear highlighting the fact that huge corporations own the music industry today and limit choice and competition."

This relates to the FTI campaign, so I though some of you might be interested.

Sep 26, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
This I got from Humboldt High in the open forum..

"new korn video banned
i'm not a korn fan but stern was talking about the new video that has been banned by big media outlets. in the video korn and fans go in2 a music store and destroy it abd fucc it up. subtitles appear highlighting the fact that huge corporations own the music industry today and limit choice and competition."

This relates to the FTI campaign, so I though some of you might be interested.
stupid fuckin reason to ban a video...
freedom of expression`?
yeah you're free to express and speak but good luck in having the "public" hear your message.

im not a korn fan either but that just pissed me off.

what we really need is a band, like korn, that's already established to say fuck the industry for real and drop their label deals and get rid of the middleman and start sellin CDs directly from band to fans.... for a lesser price... you need a big band doing it so others will follow and so that they already have a fan base that are gonna order the cd from the band's website instead of finding out about the band at tower records...

i think that would be much more effective than makin a video about how bad the "middleman" is....