Off-topic: 50 Cent crackin' jokes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

true^^^^^^^^^^^^ very true^^^^^

i just got my copy of the new album....50 is tight!!!! track #6 is bad ass.......
i knew this dude was gonna do it one day......

everyone pick that shit up.....

Nov 14, 2002
Chronic said:
^^^

R U stupid? He was shot, that's why he mumbles. He got shot 9 times, once in the jaw.
Listen to his older shit and listen to his new shit. He aint mumblin for nothin
What the fuck are you talkin' about, jackoff? Don't even begin to run your jaw at me. I never said shit about him mumbling, and I've never heard a fuckin' song of his in my life so I won't be checkin' out anything. Motherfucker shoulda aimed higher.

What fuckin' language am I speaking?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
It doesnt matter how anyone raps. if its tight its tight. Birdman he has no skills but hes makin some $$$$$. 50 is just tight but I do think he runs his mouth alot.

Hes just bein smart. I bet 2pac wishes he had some bulletproof shit.

Aug 21, 2002
Well, it matters to me how a person raps... This one fuck face buster here at my school say's that Tech was bunk and compared him to Nelly.... And he's from KC... He was listening to some wack local KC music talking about, "This is real shit here!" but said that you can't relate to what Tech is saying.... Tech makes more people relate to his music more than anyone else in the industry whether you know it or not, and I have to say that skill doesn't alway's get you paid, instead, you have to rap about fuckin' Gucci painted helicopters and Ferrari's cause peoples heads are so fuckin far up their asses, they dont realize that they are being sold a dream and being punked by artists.... Hell with it, fuck em' all... All I have to say is, if you dont have any skill, then get the fuck outta my face.... Simple as that....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
AaronDontezGr8t said:
Dude if it doesnt matter how anyone raps or what anyones says then i feel sorry for you...People like that are destroying the industry. If I wanted to hear from an asshole I would have farted.
It doesnt matter. Example Birdman. Read before you post. 50 raps tight thats why I like him. To me it does matter to alot of people as long as you rap about cars, money and all that shit you are automatically tight.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Zero, you just buggin about 50 cuz you "down" with Psychopathic.

Yes, Ja-Rule is Lame and so is most of "Murder Pink"
-everything after "Vini Vidi Vici" or whatever its called... is downward spirals.

No Limit... HAHAHA nothing after Ghetto D is listenable...

Cash Money.... HA, their label is falling apart, and HEY, I HAVE A CAR TOO!

Nov 14, 2002
Zero, you just buggin about 50 cuz you "down" with Psychopathic.
I don't know anything about Psychopathics problem with 50 cent.... What, cuz he's on Aftermath? Mitch please. Ima go get that 50 cent album today 'cuz a number of people who's opinions I trust told me it would be good.

I never heard the shit, and I'm not really expecting to like it but I'm pickin it up anyhow.

And yet ANOTHER copy of Venni Vitti Vicci.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Well its good to know theres another ninja who doesnt ride on every little things the other Ninjas say.

and 50 cent doesnt mumble cuz he's been shot... nigga, please.
He mumbles cuz his teeth are funkin humongous! and even when he opens wide, theres still no gap inbetween the top and bottom jaw!

LOL

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
i been talkin down on 50 for a while but i just downloaded get rich or die trying and i actually like it...i still dont like his older stuff that much, but this album is pretty nice..i think i'll go pick it up sometime.

Nov 14, 2002
Well its good to know theres another ninja who doesnt ride on every little things the other Ninjas say.

Definitely not. I'm down on that Sugar Ray sayin' "Fuck the Juggalo's" shit, assuming it's true, and I'm a fuckin' hardcore juggalo when the time comes. But shit... I like the story that Em used to dress up in clown makeup at the ICP shows (which I actually believe), but I don't fuckin' beef over kake shit... (Lol...Lol)

I dig shit when I dig shit. There's nobody who can change that.