Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Earl's been back since mid February. So far his only really official thing out is his verse on Oldie and then he performed with them for the first time like a month back in NYC. He is about to finish up school and has said he will be dropping more shit this summer.

Not getting Jesse's novelty act part really though. I mean Tyler to an extent, yeah for sure.. but everyone else falls pretty much into how regular hip-hop sounds minus Hodgy and Earl here and there. But yeah, Earl has been back.

Sep 16, 2006
Childish gambino impressed the most out of all the hip hop acts (except for Dre and Snoop cause of the cameos), i've seen him once before at rock the bells last year. His energy just takes over the crowd. He brought out Kendrick Lamar and Danny Brown to spit over the look out for Detox beat. It was fuckin DOPE! I went with a huge group, some of them saw Danny Just chillin by the soundstage at Andrew Birds set LOL.

Sep 16, 2006
Asap Mob was pretty meh, Radiohead played for damn near two hours. I seen alot of people. The Weeknd and Frank sound great live. Two random bands that really impressed me were the Black Angels and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Listen to them if you haven't already Nuttkase.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Black Angels are an awesome band and have been out for awhile now. There debut album Passover is probably one of my favorite albums of the mid 2000s but all there stuff is really good.

Never heard of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals but I'll check them out. You catch Beirut at all? I caught the live stream for them and it they put on one hell of a show.

Sep 16, 2006
Yeah, never heard of the black angels before, but they made a fan out of me with there set. They were impressive... Grace Potter is a female led band, don't know how you feel about those, but she's really good along with the rest of the band. I caught like half of Beirut, really fucking good. I was trying to see as much as possible but there's so much going on.

Edit: Nuttkase watch this video, theres a point where the whole band is rocking out on the drum set and then she jumps on the piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae6KBfARy-U Too Good